Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Feb 26 – Meet up


Meow and I went to pick up S.Ping at Gurney Hotel. We had dinner at Northam Café (hawker centre opposite Northam Hotel). Ex said he had to fetch Cheok to airport and went home to change before he could join us. So, 3 of us lepak at Gurney’s Coffee Bean first. Meow had the best seat, facing Chill Out disco, so he had about 3 hours of ‘cuci mata’ session. Mostly youngsters, early twenties, some Ah Bengs and Ah Lians as well. Meow said he saw C.M.Ling. I saw a few ex-colleagues. Tech Support celebrating someone’s b’day at Mambo. Ex was invited to join but he did not go in the end. He was wearing his new groovy specs, black silky-liked short-sleeved shirt. New shoes…hmm…I was curious at his dressing style and wonder if girls are attracted to him. I felt weird…looking at him, thinking…as an outsider….would I be attracted to him ? He has changed a lot. I tried not to think too much. I turned to look at Meow, instantly, I feel loved. His eyes makes me soft. :)

That night, I noticed ex was rather stern when talking to me, perli-ing me most of the time. I don’t know why but I kept cool. Later I asked Meow if he noticed, he said yes. He told me that possibly my ex was trying to show that he has nothing over me and maybe b’coz Meow was there too. Oh, bitch called Meow to inform that her Tmnet problem is due to his Telekom line. Could hear Meow asking her to call Telekom. What ? She expect Meow to do it for her ? Eeesshh ~ ! Geram, geram !!

1am+, ex suggested to go mamak. Guess what I had ? Hehe, Nasi Lemak ! But it wasn’t good. After dropping S.Ping off and ex (to take his car or maybe he went to join his pals at Mambo), Meow sent me home. I was too tired to update my blog after my shower at 3am. Zzzzz….

No comments: