Nuffnang

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Mar 18 - Patience put on Test

God is definitely testing my patience. This is the 3rd time I am writing this post. I type type….then ** poof **, everything gone. Fine….I type again…waaa, thot ok liao la, coz it showed…’Publishing’….0%....20%....40%.....”ERROR”….arrgggghhhh !! Cannot be….I have had a lot of tests for the day, enough lo, damn tired leh.

Stressed….stressed !! Speaking about stress…I think lately my Sis a little stressed out, but it’s good that she knows how to ‘lepas' tension.

I will tell u later why I said my patience is being tested, let me begin with my ritual babbling from the start of my day…ya, bear with me if u like my posting…(KS and Jason always complain I am too detailed, writing from the moment I open my eyes till I close them).

I was awaken by a call by my outsourcing agency punya manager. Haa…so nice hor…remind me to go take my EA form….then his tail came out…ask some kepo questions :
“How’s yr new job? Enjoy yr new job? Where are u working at?”Somemore ask me to share with him why so many ppl leaving my previous department…should charge him for consultation fees eh :p

Lunch, a bit heavier than usual, 4 slices of toasted bread with Ayam Brand’s Chilli + Mayonnaise Tuna. I should’ve bought my fav. Spicy Chilli….oily but yummy !!

I thought the bread could last me till Meow finishes work but heck, I was hungry by 4.30pm. Nope, I wasn’t doing any major muscle pulling activity, in fact I had my heavy bumps slopped onto the sofa for hours !! The only muscles that moved were my arm and fingers. I was sewing my beads la. I was only in the second row when disaster strucked. Knot !! Yep…a tiny knot. I spent ONE hour untangling it ler…nope, I did not curse/swear…just kept my cool and nope, I did not reach for the scissors coz I dun wannat cut away the 2-metre long thread. So, I patiently…very very patiently sit there, hunching most of the time, trying to untangle the stupid knot from 3.30pm to 4.30pm. Finally, knot untangled !! 5 minutes later….another knot….and then another knot…and another knot !! But all these still cannot compare to one tiny knot I had last time which took me TWO hours to untangle it.
So, dun think handicraft is easy huh…it’s also quite stressful and requires lotsa patience leh. I stopped when Meow came over…enough of knots for today.

Dinner…we wanted to go down town but we turned back as the coastal highway was jammed, ppl queuing at Penang Bridge going back mainland. We had dinner at Lip Sin instead…eh, got ‘Pasar Malam’ wor. This time, Meow is lucky, he found a van selling ‘Teh Mutiara Tek Tek’ (Bubble Milkshake). The uncle has this cute doll on top of his shaking machine….so whenever he turns on the machine, the cute doll will be shaking vigorously (up & down).

I bought my favourite Keropok Lekor Kelantan (a type of snack/cracker made from fish meat – deep fried) – 5 pieces only for RM 1. I had all to myself as Meow doesn’t like it. Hmm…come to think of it, I’ve been having fish whole day. I ordered Fish & Chips for dinner…not to mention I had a ‘malu-fying (embarrassing) moment then…half piece of my fish flew onto floor (not my fault eh….the fries pushed it down). Padan muka….that’s for having my eyes glued to the TV screen.

Meow decided to go for badminton so that I can glue my eyes on this monitor now…almost 5 hours !! Eh, not my fault…the page/URL something wrong…I had to type again and again ler…usually I will type on my doc and paste onto the page, but me now at Meow’s place ma…thot no problem….ceh….now to be safe (twice bitten shy, thrice…??!!) I am typing on a blank doc first.

OK la, cannot type more, body aching like hell…Meow also back, he tah pao for me…my Char Siew Pao became Kaya Pao…talking abt luck…sigh !!

Weekend liao….have a nice weekend la. Yeah…time to to accompany Meow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joez
Oh i hate when my posts get lost or stuff up,, tsk i always end up gggrrr not doing it.
Hey hope ya wkends gr8 tc

Joez said...

Hey sweetspirit...it's really 'grrrr' isn't it ? Haha...lucky thing my patience was on full meter that day :P