Nuffnang

Monday, March 07, 2005

Mar 6 – I had Breakfast

I promised Meow to have breakfast with him. Anyone who knows me well will be puzzled as I dun usually eat in the morning. I prefer to zzz longer. Even if I wake up early, I would normally skip lunch. Tummy can’t accept much food in the morning.

Had economy char bee hoon, dare not take spicy stuff, still…tummy dun feel so good. Meow’s colleague SMSed asking us to join them for karaoke at Red Box to celebrate one of the guys’ birthday. Those guys can really sing. Ice cream birthday cake after lunch. Luckily the black pepper chicken only small portion.

After K-OK, we browsed around. Saw ex boss with his pretty wife. He knows I am applying to go back, my potential future boss asked him or maybe HR called him. I also saw Corene from K.Services, she came over to poke me. Then I saw another ex colleague from TS who’s quite close with my ex. Later I told ex, he knows abt that guy going there because…C.M.Ling also meeting that guy with another friend but my ex didn’t join in as he didn’t know the other guy, he ‘pai seh’ and afraid C.M.Ling thinks he’s ‘buaya’(of coz he didn’t say the word buaya, he said something like purposely tag along). Waa…enough…within 5 mins can bump into so many ppl I know, Gurney Plaza is definitely not a good place to ‘curi-curi’ ‘pat thor’ (not me of coz)…anytime can see few familiar faces.

Meow accompanied me shopping after his colleagues went back. He helped me select two pairs of trousers and I managed to find a long sleeved dark blue shirt for my convo (with his approval – taste), got silver diagonal lines. Quite expensive even with discounts…broke laa…no more shopping for this month. But I dun simply buy, this time buy got purpose…hehehe, excuses hor ? By the time finish, 5pm…waa…again, 2 hours in Parkson ! Not even one whole floor. Pai seh ~!!

Lepak at Starbucks…wanted to order my favourite Frapuccino Espresso, cashier told me out of order wor (What? I purposely come here and u tell me none?!), nvm, 2nd choice, Iced Caramel Machiato (these 2 beverages not too sweet, strong coffee taste). He punched ...punched cash register and shouted ’Iced-Caramel Ma-chia-tooooo’ as if like singing song while leaving me feeling disappointed. I thirst for Frapuccino Espresso almost one month liao. Out of curiosity and still ‘em kam muan’ I asked him :

Me : U dun have Frapuccino Espresso b’coz of what ? No more espresso?

Cashier : Huh? We have Frapuccino Espresso.

Me : ** Eyes wide wide…head slanted a bit…eyesbrows slightly raised ** But…u told
me none when I wanted to order just now ?

Cashier : ** Eyesbrows raised…jaw dropped **
Oh…u said Frapuccino Espresso ? I heard Espresso coffee.

Me : (Teng lei kor fai) Can I changed it then…I mean if you can undo the punch-ins
** Colgate/Darlie smile **

Cashier : ** Looked at me, look at cash register up down left right, fingers follow
eyes…looked back at me…smiled **
Sorry ma’am…er…maybe next time I can er...** mumbled ** ….u discount next time (walau eh, I
dun want discounts…I want Frapuccino Espresso !! Anyway, wanna give
discounts also like scared scared).

Me : It’s ok, never mind. ** Smiling at him...but feel like shaking him **

That moment, I saw Rachel, the supervisor came over to kepo. Yeah, I knew her from Prangin Mall’s Starbucks before she was promoted…she recognized me coz I always order Frapuccino Espresso until she knows when I said “same”. I jokingly told her, no, not complain…but to tell her I really wanted my favourite drink…poor guy, he kena tarik telinga (ear pulled). Oops !!

On the way back, listened to my Classical CDs (Tchaikovsky & Vivaldi). Bought the cheapest of coz (RM 19.90 each, greatest hits ma). Meow craved for Laksa again. He had one at Yee Hong while I had Chee Cheong Fun.

Back to his place…he’s back with his Mp3…I shooed him to shower so I could kepo others’ blogs for a while. Aiya !! Michael & Doc planning to quite…sad sad sad !! Both of their blogs, part of my Nescafe Blogs leh. I hope everything turns out well for them.
Meow and I spent almost an hour reading Michael’s past postings…and laughing away. Really gonna miss them if if…aiyo…better dun say it.

Called my ex to check if his aunt can get us cheaper rate for apartment rental. He said his aunt not working in that travel agency liao. When I called, he asked if my conversation was gonna be long. I asked why…he said he was somewhere near my house, maybe can go over to talk. I told him I was not home. Waaa…he perli me “Nowadays ppl not at home liao huh”. Discussed about the favour to feed my dogs. He said ok to feed them even on Sat – lunch & dinner plus Sun’s lunch. I guess he feels that he owes me (for hurting me)…this is probably the least he can do. Dunno, I am just thankful he’s willing to help. I am not sure if Meow felt jealous or anything. I just know that after dinner, I am gonna miss him.

Back home, I read about my second month’s prediction from Master So and Lilian Too. This month seems better luck for Dragons. It’s time to start doing what I feel like. Good month for career/wealth. Then type type blog…2 days…waa, damn long…I received feedback from few bloggers…said I very detailed. Hehe…I know…this is me. I loved to write and express my feelings. Sorry if u fall asleep…but this is supposed to be my diary and I am a very forgetful person…so I have to write down almost everything. ;)

Halfway type..see clock, 12.35am, called Meow, he still watching Astro. Asked him to go oink-oink earlier coz got work…not like me…hehehe…still on ‘vacation’. Ok, finally 2am , finished update…now just need to online and kepo. Hopefully tomorrow got good news from Heavenly's Blog
or Dr Liew.

No comments: