Nuffnang

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mar 2 – Persuasive skill


Before my alarm goes off, Meow reminded me to call Sako, need to ask if she wanna go for my convo. I curi tidur back for another 15 minutes.

I had one butter roll while watching American Idol. Purposely wake up to catch the repeated session coz missed last nite’s 8pm one. Called my ex to ask him about some convo stuff and also for a favour. I asked if he could help feed my dogs (in case my dad agrees to go). He said ok. Well, he knows my dogs and my dogs know him…so, the best choice left. I asked if he wanted to know the reasons C.M.Ling felt guilty about what she did last time. He said yes.

Well, actually I contemplated for few days liao…to tell or not to tell him. So I did…and I felt better, like getting burden off my chest. I asked if he felt I was trying to get even or ‘bo kam muan’, he said no…appreciate me telling him. Somehow, he was trying to protect himself…saying that he has other targets as well and what sort of person he has changed into…he’s trying to loosen up on things a bit. Of coz I did not condemn that girl…I even said probably she was young and mixed the wrong group, she might have repented or in the process to…but in terms of her outlook, she probably get used to it and enjoy the luxurious lifestyle she used to have. The rest…I leave it to him…he can observe lo…well, my job as a friend is done. It did cross my mind that it will be sweet revenge if he gets heart broken and she made his mom upset if they pair up and assuming she is really who she used to be…materialistic, wild…but then I dun believe in revenge. After all, he was my best pal…but now, maybe just a normal friend.
Not able to online, I went thru Sammi’s MP3 songs, which I bought last year…trying to find few of her favourite songs.

Telekom guy came at 2.45pm. Surprised coz according to dad, they will send someone within 48 hours ! 48 hours is definitely absurd. How am I to update my blog series eh? I am sure my ‘fans’ will worried about my disappearance leh.

Telekom guy changed the phone as well. Nice guy, he even offered to check the connection upstairs (my room). I had late lunch after that guy left, dad cooked chicken casserole. After lunch, I became couch potato, surfing Astro channels till 5pm before I decided to empty my bowel for the 3rd time…yep, colon cleanser pill’s effect.

Tried connecting to Net…disconnected few times. Y.Nee SMSed to ask how I was. My guess is that she might be wondering what happened to me as I did not update my blog…MIA?! Hehehe…I managed to upload my blog and said hi to her…then I got disconnected. I am considering streamyx la….maybe few months later la. See how…coz dad and I dun really use net that much. If I start working, I might use net less at home…and I dun download movies or stuff. Maybe not needed at all. Anyway, connection at night or should I say…midnight, is ok.

Meow came over. After shower, went to withdraw $ for dad and the bankdraft. Western food for dinner…ya ya I know, fattening food again. :P
Went over to his place for awhile since coffee shop nearby his place. He wanted to dye hair, so went back to my place. Sis-in-law gave me a pack of Loreal hair dye on CNY eve and Meow has been excited about it weeks ago. He kept pestering me to dye hair. Hehehe…so guess what ? We helped each other to dye. This is the 2nd time. First time, we dyed our hair Ruby red. This time…TITAN Red Mahogany. To me it looks like maroon mix with a little purple. Managed to cover most of our grey hair. Yep, he has the gene too. My sis, bro and I all have grey hair since young. After 2 hours messing with each other’s hair, I felt hungry. We went for Lok-Lok. Had some meatballs/fishballs…still not full, I had some of dad’s chicken after talking to sis. Must eat la, he cooked a lot leh.

Salute my sis, she managed to persuade my dad to attend my convocation. She called as soon as I entered the house after supper with Meow. I told her my dilemma. Dunno what she said to dad but dad agrees to go KL. However, he said he will fly down on that morning. Aiks, ‘sempat ke’ ? I told him ceremony starts at 10am, before that need to take pix leh. Then, he said maybe he can follow his salesman la…hiya…dunno la. I let him decide what he wants but I told him I can ask my ex to feed the dogs or we can go after feed them dinner. Now I have to think of where and how many rooms to book. Luckily it’s not peak season. But whatever it is, it’s great that dad’s going. Thanks to Sis, you are the best, Sis !

No comments: