Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mar 27 - Jealous

Meow woke me up, I wished I could sleep on…sleeping is one of my hobbies :P
He told me he was bringing his nephew to McD. So we went, paid the parking entry fee…and about to park the car when his nephew became rude…he called me “Stupid Dog” (I know he’s been watching too much cartoon). I asked him to apologise or else no McD for him. Instead of saying sorry, he boxed me continuously. He was stubborn and would not give him. Meow insisted he apologises to me, but the 8yr old kid boxed me even harder (I tell u…if my son…he will have a good spanking on his butt liao). At that time, Meow has parked his car next to a vehicle with a man driver waiting (for his wife) inside with a toddler…and he was observing the whole embarrassing sequence.

Meow’s nephew did not want to get down from the car…so Meow & I was standing there waiting for like 5 mins…until Meow pulled him out. He had to sort of dragged the rascal along coz he wouldn’t want to walk. Meow got frustrated and said to go back…now…problem again, coz the nephew wouldn’t want to go in the car then. Having no other choice, Meow shoved him inside…and the little kid was crying silently like the most pitiful kid…I bet the man next to our car must’ve thought we are bad parents. Duh !

Somehow, I felt a little guilty…perhaps…it’s my fault to have spoilt the kid’s day. He is living with his grandparent coz the parents are separated, maybe a little spoilt by the grandpa/ma…but then…we need to teach him a lesson, not to be so rude. Well, the story continues…back home, he didn’t want to get off from the car…so, Meow has to dragged him out….he then continued crying and pulling the curtain. We drove off for our lunch. Back to his place, I expected his nephew to ignore me or pull a long face…but as I entered the house, he was smiling and waving at me as if the earlier episode never took place. Then I knew why…I saw McD’s value meals on the table…ahh…grandpa took him out to buy. As I went upstairs…I overheard the grandma (Meow’s mom) asked the kid in Mandarin, ”Just now, your uncle took you to McD, not meh?” Like a big KPC, I ‘pasang telinga’ as if my ears can grow longer than Pinocchio’s nose…the little one answered calmly..”Mei you” (nope). No explanation provided…hiding his ‘malu-fying’ misbehavior.

Meow took a nap while I pulled his beard. Then I fell asleep for a while. My ex called at around 4.10pm, asking where I was…he wanted to drop over at my house later. He was waiting for his car to be washed at BJ. Told him I would be free after 5pm coz Meow has to fetch his badminton friends…friendly match at Pg Sports Club. I asked my ex if he wanted me to meet him at BJ, he said no need. So, Meow dropped me off at 5.12pm. I just reached home for about 2mins when my ex called, said he’s at the front door liao.

Showed my ex around…which switch, which keys, the dogs greeted him with a big jump at the door. I passed him the Avon stuff. He was eating some snacks from the table…I asked if he was hungry…he said quite…and said my house got so many things to eat…me not afraid being fat meh ? I told him, I dun really eat…usually…Meow or my dogs eat :p

He said he wanted to watch movie, asked if I wanna watch…and if Meow will be ok. Thinking that since I have nothing to do and no one to accompany for dinner…and guessing Meow should be fine since yesterday he asked my ex to go find me…ok, why not? I dun mind watching ‘Hitch’ another time…I said ok, if he treats…hehehe.

He asked if I wanted to tell Meow about the movie…I wanted to…but I hesitated…coz I am not so sure how he will take it and dun wanna affect his badminton match…so I planned to tell him later at nite.

I thought we were going to BJ, but my ex said he prefer GSC at Gurney Plaza. Ok, whatever, not me driving. He treated me to the tickets..7.20pm. Still an hour to go, where to eat ? He said Chopper Board…eh, I just had that yesterday la. I suggested food court. We had dinner at Chicken Rice Shop. For RM 9.90 set, u get a plate of rice, a plate of chicken, a small bowl of soup, a plate of taugeh, a desert and a regular pepsi…damn full, I didn’t finish my chicken & rice.

Half hour more to screen time, we walked around, went into a shop selling guys clothing. He was looking for shirt. So, I helped gave some opinions. I think he trust my taste. At one time, he was a bit shy when he suddenly realize I saw his topless body when he passed me the shirt to change for another size…ceh…I told him…I’ve seen it, what’s so ‘pai seh’. He ended up buying 3 pieces and we had like 5 mins left. That aunty took her own sweet time to fold the shirts before placing into plastic bag…hmm…and treated us like VIP, came out to send us off, waving and saying nice nice things (dunno cannot hear coz rushing liao).

Luckily we were in time. This time, I am able to observe the show with more details…things that I missed out the first time. At some scenes…my thought were on Meow…and I was glad that I was able to prove something to myself. I mean I was there with my ex, but my heart and mind…with Meow. I smiled to myself. Halfway through the show, Meow called. He has finished the match and asked where I was, told him me watching movie. He said to call him after the movie. My ex mumbled something like “See…told u to tell him…sigh~!”.

After movie, I called Meow, no answer…ex sent me home…Meow called back, said having dinner, asked me to ask my ex accompany me for dinner/supper. My ex (being considerate and afraid Meow misunderstands), said loudly “I am dumping her off…me not free”. So, Meow said he will call after his free dinner at the club, to check if I wanted anything.

Back home, I showered and cleaned my hamsters’ cage. Meow called said he was on the way back, asked what I want, I said no need…I can cook mee. He said to call me before sleep. So, I typed my blog….while waiting…12.21am liao…still no call from him…so I called. I was greeted by a sleepy ‘Hello’. He fell asleep without calling me~! Hmm…I wished him goodnite and proceeded with my updates.

Half hour later, he called me, said I woke him up and couldn’t sleep…then I sensed something from his voice…Jealousy~!

Meow merajuk wor…aiya…cham ler…how ah? I thought ok ma…hmm…spent abt half hour convincing him there was nothing between my and my ex. Sorry Meow…I thought u are ok wan…sorry !

No comments: