Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mar 22 - Bak Kut Teh again


Actually I was too lazy to update my posts but what the heck, I am not sleepy yet (clock showing 4:13am now). Oh, btw, I fell asleep at around 6.30am, so when Gavin called me at 10am, I was like mumbling…lucky thing I can still recall what he told me, nothing important though.

Why slept so late ? Well, since I am still jobless, I am taking this opportunity to enjoy the night ( I am a night person…just like my hamsters, hehehe). I get to surf the net, kepo reading what others posted on their blogs. Oh…it’s so sad that Buaya69's Waggy Tales is closing shop. Hiya…no more ‘cuci-mata’ stories to read…wished he could at least leave his previous posts, too bad…and too late…I cannot even comment, really close shop.

Actually I dun mind working night shift…hehe. I used to work till 2 – 3am on weekends (clear backlogs) and go for late supper, hit the bed when others waking up. I find nite time more quiet and peaceful…except at home, you can hear some stupid dogs (including mine) barking and stupid neighbours’ alarm goes off…or stupid neighbours’ car’s alarm goes off (it happens very often : 3 – 4 times per week, really dun understand them). I am glad I am not studying now, if I got exam the next day, I will be so damn piss off. As for working, at least I still have my Nescafe to ‘ting chu tong’ thru the day.

Aiya, write so much, still not yet touch on what I did for the day…actually, nothing much, pretty much a normal day la. Woke up, output (a must before I do anything else :P) and showered, just in time for my Chinese show (repeat from last nite). Lunch ? What lunch…no lunch or breakfast today. I had a cup of Vitamin drink – Nescafe+Teapot brand Condensed Milk…and a handful of potato chips. Of coz I remember to feed my two sons…they eat often…I think got about 6 – 8 times a day, in btwn their sleep.

I sew my beads…today, no more knots, thank God. But very slow as I was very very careful with the thread. Of coz, I had to slow down when watching my Korean series b’cos I need to read the subtitle ma.

5pm, I decided to build some arm muscles again…yup, ironing lo. Meow called to tell me he’s hungry and to get ready when he finishes work…but told him cannot, me still got about 6 pieces of clothing left ler. So, he had to come in and shower first. Today he looked smart, wearing long-sleeved shirt but I didn’t get to tell him, I was too hot sweating ma.

Dinner…we had Bak Kut Teh again, this time at Relau. Not bad also, the garlic damn kick…of coz, Meow let me eat, but as expected, no kiss…still…I love to tease him. He had to pinch his nose to kiss me…hehehe :p

Halfway watching God of Gambler at his home, he wanna go for badminton…I stayed at his place, otherwise he will be late if he drops me home first. I lepak in his room, with his PC until he came back, shower, then we ‘makan’ again…supper ma. Back to same coffee shop, this time we ordered Fried Koay Teow. His badminton friends were around, we sat at table next to theirs. I took a glance round the two joined tables…hmm…somehow I feel a little awkward…they look much older…some like around 40s and they come in variety of profession (blue + white collar workers). I did join them few times before during supper, felt it’s difficult to have any conversation with them. Never mind, guess my job is just there to post as Meow’s gf.

Back home, 1am+, I got so many things to do ler. I washed hamster’s cage, dry the cage, recycle brochures as the base before I tore tissues into small pieces for the bedding. Refill food & water. Next, wash clothes, bathed…finally rest…oh, take my cleanser pills. While sitting on my bed…fingers itch liao…hehehe…ok ok, I will just read some blogs, I thought to myself…end up…here I am. Waa 5am again…let me just quickly post this and go oink oink. Sako coming over tomorrow to pass me some beads she helped me to buy and also to watch A.Idol.

P/S : Gee...I wonder why I always end up with super long post ? Can't help it la. : p

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

cheong hei! :P

Joez said...

haha...i prefer to be called 'chatterbox' instead :p

But thanks for 'pong cheong' (support) even though it's so long ;)