Nuffnang

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mar 17 – Foreign songs


I am hooked with Korean series shown at 3.30pm on TV2. Was switching in btwn TV2 & Channel 70 on Astro (American Idol - AI). Sako came over to watch AI. She brought me more beads and cloth base plus special thread. I am quite happy that none of my favourite finalists got voted out.

I didn’t have any proper meal till about 7pm+ with Meow. After dinner (which is also my breakfast & lunch), we came back to our place to kill time. He has badminton…so here I am, enjoying MP3 and trying to move some pictures from my hp to PC, but halfway, the link broke…try rebooting…but still cannot detect…nevermind, will try other day.

(Oh…my fav song is playing…excuse me…**gone for 4 mins and 17 seconds – singing along with Utada Hikaru – First Love **)

Hmm…it’s just so nice and mesmerizing. Oh…excuse me again…Korean - Yang Pa singing now…Algo Shippuyo…

I just love Korean songs…Japanese…French…in fact anything that I dun understand. But Korean songs top my list…songs arrangement and u can really ‘feel’ the singer’s emotion when they sing…makes me feel so ‘high’. If u realize, a lot of Hong Kong/Taiwan artistes’ songs are originally sung by Koreans…even Jacky Cheung, Harlem Yu, Julian Cheung’s songs…just to name a few…their songs are not originally written by their local ppl.

And I always enjoy singing ‘I Believe’…the Korean version. Thanks to Allan for introducing me this beautiful language. Ya, Allan my best pal speaks & writes lots of languages, English, Malay, Mandarin, French, Korean, Japanese and he’s learnt Jawi as well…not to mention our local dialect such as Hokkien, Cantonese, Hainan and God knows what else. He’s very talented in many areas, work, excel, access, singing, acting, languages…etc. He became a Team Leader at the age of 21, and within a year or two, promoted to Manager. He’s one of my best pal…gee…I miss him…hope he is happy now in Xiamen or Korea (which is his next destination).

Ok, back to songs…so, u see…a problem for me when I go Karaoke. I dun listen much to English songs…unless 60s, 70s (exposed when my aunt sang karaoke at home) or 80s…oops like Aunty already. And I only sing a few of Jacky Cheung’s (my one and only Idol) which I memorized…ya la, Banana ma. So most of the time, I prefer to listen to others when in Karaoke. I am more of a bathroom singer…oops…I guess my neighbours know how often I bathe :p

Oh…dun say I dun support local singers…I also listen to Malay songs. Currently, I am hooked with Misha Omar’s Bunga-Bunga Cinta.

Ok, enough about songs. I will just post this and browse around the net. Too lazy to continue my beadwork…tomorrow la.

No comments: