Nuffnang

Friday, March 25, 2005

Mar 24 – Repair day


I woke up, express output coz late liao, my show started about 10mins already…I didn’t have proper lunch…I ate 2/3 of 3 days old Rojak. Got a call in the morning (seems like every morning got ppl call me eh) from my friend asking if HR has called me…nope. He has escalated, too bad HR works damn slow…but the boss wants me to start working next Monday if possible.

I realized my hp auto turned off after watching my Korean drama. My plan was to sew my beads while listening to some Korean songs…ended up taking out and putting in hp battery for half hour…I lost count the number of times. Stupid phone, auto turned on when I place the battery and then 5 seconds later shut off by itself. I almost lost my temper, but I did not. I called my friend to give him my house number in case HR cannot get me on my hp num. Then I called Meow to let him know and to call my house when he has finished work…which was like another 15 mins. With little time left, I still get to lie back and enjoy some soothing music while I did some quizzes from ‘Her World’. So, from one of the quizzes…it’s true I am quite a forgetful person…but I would prefer to call it – Selective Memory ! :p

Dad came back quite early, he bought ‘Bengali Roti’. Told him I would be going out for dinner soon…was damn hungry…energy level dropping…Meow quickly bathed and off to BJC to bring two devices for repair (after dinner).

First, DVD player cannot read disc, HK Video said will be ready within 1 week…ok, let’s see if it’s really one week. Next, hp outlet, Elton took my hp to dunno where for about 15 mins or more…said test battery…later he came back, told me software issue. Huh…I doubt so…but whatever…he told me one week…ya, right, last time he told me one week hor…ended up, 3 weeks leh !! Meow told him, if this time comes back still got problem, will demand for new phone, Elton agreed.

Still too early for badminton, we shared a Pure Chocolate (Ice Blended) at Coffee Bean. Then we lepak at Cosmart…I wanted to buy some mini corn for Yoda and Sky Walker but the vege doesn’t fresh. Maybe I buy it tomorrow or Saturday when I go buy my SKII Miracle Water…my member card expiring this Sunday, so better use it…otherwise have to ask Y.Nee to help me buy.

I saw Y.Nee’s SMS only after I used back my old Nokia hp. She asked if I am free next Friday. I didn’t reply her till much later, after my shower. She called me when I was watching Astro…said the occasion is to celebrate 3 ppl’s b’day, including mine. Asked what I want for present wor…aiya, susah ler…give ppl present I know la, receive present…I dun feel comfortable la. So, I suggested to her, no need present, just treat us dinner can liao…but she said must wor….I told her I wanted ‘hong kai tan’ (red-dyed hardboiled eggs).

Haha…still remembered once my b’day, my sis made these eggs (it’s custom for Chinese, good luck for b’day person to eat this red-dyed hardboiled eggs) for me and my 1st ex (his b’day just 10 days apart from mine – Oops…that’s means it next Wed)! And we have this culture to break the eggshell by knocking onto the b’day boy/girl’s forehead while wishing him/her. Waaa…so nice my sis, made us ‘hong kai tan’…so kam thong (touched). With much sincere, she took the 1st egg and knocked onto my 1st ex’s forehead and wished him “Happy B’day”…seconds later…we were laughing away like there’s no tomorrow…hahaha….turned out the egg was half-boiled!! Poor guy…the egg yolk and white started dripping down his nose and glasses…hahaha…he looked so funny and cute :p Hehehe…thanks to sis….but it wasn’t intentional though…hehehee.

After my Chinese series, I cleaned hamsters’ cage and feeling a little tired…slight headache…I think I am coming down with flu maybe. That’s why I am writing this early and hope to get a good rest. Might not be updating my posts for few days. Dun miss me ya. Just in case…have a great Friday and nice weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joez
I like Korean songs too :)
hope ya wkend is gr8 tcz

Joez said...

Sweetspirit dear, great to know that we share a common interest ;)
In fact I have quite a number of Korean CDs (music). I hardly watch any drama, although I wished I time though.
I had a great weekend I suppose. Hope you did too. Take care :)