Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Feb 27 – Farewell to S.Ping


Meow came over after his breakfast. Continue zzz. We had late lunch at BB – laksa !! Mine with extra of ‘Heh Kho’ (prawn paste). After that Meow went over to his relative house to help install some PC stuff while I clear my messy room. File my bills as well. Later S.Phing & S.Ping came. S.Ping showered while we waited for ex (waiting for his car – polish). Managed to get hold of T.Hooi who joined us much later. 7.15pm, everyone was hungry. We picked up my ex. Saw his dad when I went down to call him. His dogs couldn’t recognize me, barking at me…half year liao hor, hmmm….

Delicious dinner (Choo-char) at Sg. Ara. Packed with ppl, we had to wait for around 10 mins before we managed to grab at table. I think we waited almost 30 mins before our 6 dishes were ready. Could see my ex bored. He was playing with his hp or miles away.

It was still early after dinner. S.Ping’s flight delayed an hour, 11.30pm. We went to Krystal Point’s Chill Up for drinks. No live band that night. Too few customers, maybe. We were the only table if were exclude an Indian guy filling up his belly with beer.

Found out T.Hooi got married in Jan. He appeared much calmer this time, can perli-perli some more. Ex disappeared for quite long, on hp. Meow was having nose block, air cond too cold for him. He still a little flu and cough. S.Phing will start her new job soon – Unit Trust. S.Ping will go for one month vacation – Australia, then probably Canada for her Masters. We dropped her at the airport at 10.30pm. Gave her a good hug. Not sure when can see her liao. Next, dropped my ex home. On the way back to his house, he asked where I am working. I said, nowhere. He perli abit. I dun wanna tell much as well. Let him think whatever he wants. S.Phing’s car at my house. Said good nite to her. Meow didn’t wanna leave yet. Went into the house. He wanted to sleep in, I very much wanted him to, but cannot ler, next day he has to work ma. Miss him la…when he left. I couldn’t sleep yet but too lazy to update my blog, so I browsed Sat’s Star for jobs. Mostly in KL wan eh. Next morning will have lunch with Sako. I was dead tired…AV (aunty visit)…stomachache. Woke up few times to wash and change pads. Sien nya…these are times I envy guys….so damn ‘ho mia’.

No comments: