Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Mar 21 – Uncle Visit?


Today, it has been said temperature will be hottest in the year, dunno what Equinox thing...but later in the afternoon, the sun was ‘blocked’ by some clouds and I heard thunder…no rain, too bad.

I had about 8 hours sleep, couldn’t sleep longer although I wanted to, my tummy spinning…took colon cleanser pill before I slept. It was a good cleanse, I felt whatever waste stuck to the wall of my colon was wiped out as well. RM 85.00 for 50 pills (RM 1.70 per pill…ok la. At least I am minimising risk of colon cancer. My brother told me, colon is the place where doctor cannot X-ray, so it’s usually too late when cancer is detected in the colon.

I washed the bowl and refill hamsters’ food. Oh, luckily dad did not make any sound last nite when he saw me taking out the cage. In fact, he looked a little excited this afternoon when I brought Yoda and Sky Walker downstairs.

I caught up with my last two days’ news and comics while watching Astro till 4.30pm. Well, today no time for beadwork. After Korean drama series, I headed back to my room…air-cond ma…waa…can see my little ones also felt at ease…earlier they were sleeping on their backs with four legs (x 2) facing ‘heaven’. Back in my room…round and curled up….’song’ (comfy) !

Of coz I took the opportunity to type my postings (sudah kena complain…Y.Nee said I didn’t update wor). Aiks!!…I didn’t realize got ppl waiting to read ma…I was just merely updating and treated my blog like my diary. That’s y I write so long, word by word that comes straight from my mind ler.

Meow came after work…today he seems to have UV (Uncle Visit…usually when ladies have period, we call it AV – Aunty Visit, and that time usu. bad mood.)…a bit moody but still ok. Maybe he woke up wrong side of the bed kua. He ended up didn’t eat dinner coz the aunty so slow with the ‘siu mai’ and he didn’t wanna throw up during his badminton. He came over to my place 8pm (badminton cancelled, hall occupied), he only had a drink with his friends. We went to buy prawns for his new fishes and I got more sunflower seeds for my two sons. I called P.Lin (inform her B.Nee left key chain with her mom) and Y.Nee (develop photos taken last year) while Meow disappeared for a while. When he came back to his room, he said he went admiring his fishes…but wait…my sensitive nose detected unwelcome smell…cigarettes!! It’s 3 within 3 days…and he promised to Quit !! it’s really upsetting…this time he promised it’s the last…but cannot guarantee when he goes for badminton…duh !!

Had late dinner, Roti Planta (fattening food again) with Teh Tarik. I find that the Roti at Dinas (Sg. Ara) tastes better, crunchier too…costs us RM 3.60 for two person. Came back, dad told me that Yoda and Sky Walker have been climbing (sometimes like spiders – four legs on the ceiling of the cage) all over the cage and falling, and they fought…I told him, it’s normal. In fact, right now, they are doing the ‘spider’ thing and sometimes like cliff hanger…two ‘hands’ hanging onto the steel when their hind legs slipped…I guess they are building up some muscles.

After ensuring my two sons got clean bowl and food, I showered and put on my hydrating mask. Dunno why, got dry and red patches on my face…I didn’t go out in the sun wor…maybe not enough water. I told Meow “Cham liao, ugly liao”…he said “good la, no one will kao (tackle) u”. Teng !!

No comments: