Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mar 29 – Sleepy on a Rainy Day

7.30 am…I was hungry after my last meal 12 hours ago. My aunt woke up, asked her if she wanted breakfast, she said no…but I cooked her instant noodle anyway, I was very hungry since 4am. I had mine…but lose the taste, I think my soup too much….duh !!

Aunt went back to her apartment to rest around 9am…I had a quick shower and refill my hamsters’ food container…called Meow…and was on my bed by 10am but could not sleep even though my head was heavy. I think I finally dozed off an hour later. My alarm went off at 1.45pm coz I wanted to watch my Chinese show…but I reset to 3.15pm…I am too sleepy to watch the Chinese show but am not giving up my Korean Drama at 3.30pm.

3.30pm…I dragged myself out from the bed…brushed teeth…felt as if like I had hangover…but I am glad I get to watch it. The story is getting juicier.

4.30pm…drizzling…I was like sitting in the dark in my living room…till now, 6.15pm, still raining. Meow still busy at work, never mind…I am chatting with Y.Nee and reading blogs as well as writing this…multi-task ma, trained from previous company. Dad’s back…he packed Nasi Lemak for Meow and I. Oh…Meow is here…gotta go la. Take care all.

P/S : Sis, thanks for calling to check on us. Hope Ryan recovers soon.

No comments: