Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mar 14 – Rain in Penang


Morning morning, C.Keow, my mentor from the most recent company called, I did not answer as all calls from that company has the same general number…so I had no idea who called until I listend to my voice message. She wanted to check something which requires my password. Of coz, she took the chance to ‘kepo’ where I am working now. I had to lie lo…b’coz I already told my agency I had to work ma. Found out on Friday, another guy left for ex-company, two more leaving soon…seems like that department is facing high turnover. Within 2 months, 6 left/leaving. And many more actively seeking for jobs.

Karen called me, wanted to know where’s my house so as she can pass me the full moon’s pack. Her daughter 1 month old liao. Then I called B.Nee’s bro’s home, left message about Karen. Called Gigi, Gigi has no idea how to contact B.Nee. I called Gavin after that, to discuss about two potential candidates which I need his help. After so much talking, I still sleepy wor.

Back to zzz…so nice…last nite rained ma. Waited so long for rain…hopefully the Dams area there also rained…otherwise they will have to carry out water ration in April. Chief Minister said maybe Penangites like to bathe 3 times per day…seems like Penangites not taking heed on the call to save water. Hiya…what to do…here got so many Mamak/Nasi Kandar stalls…ppl like to go ‘minum teh’…then pee a lot, and then…Penang got hills ma…ppl go hiking, then somemore a lot active ones…play football/foot sol la, badminton la…and for those indoor ones…yoga, dancing, exercise la…sure sweat, bathe more lo. But hor, I think maybe for those who enjoy spa hor, probably can help a bit, go for spa next month ok…I think SPA kinda waste a lot of water…soak, massage, bathe/soak…dunno…after all, this is just a ‘want’, not a ‘need’. And I think the amount of water they used for pampering the body can feed a poor family for few days liao.

I had my first meal at 4.30pm, ate the Ayamas Karen gave…didn’t feel hungry but just for the sake of filling my stomach. Washed my bathtub, last few days water murky ma…today still a bit. Meow came over to wait for his badminton. He wanted to eat his fav. Maggi Curry Mee…cooked for him one packet. I couldn’t eat, still full.

Told Meow dad asked him to help chop off the branches of our mango and star fruit trees. Kesian, have to buat kerja. He’s ok with it…at least he seems so. : p

7pm, Meow left for badminton, I browsed through Star until dad started smoking his pipe…I went upstairs to online for a while. KS helped me to calculate budget for wedding dinner…and suggested for me to get married this weekend. Haha, must thank him…will think about it…few years’ time la. Hehehe. I got disconnected…Meow came over liao anyway.
I called Y.Nee to check out how she’s doing. She’s indecisive about the job offer from her ex-boss. Asked her to re-think lo.

It started to rain when we were on the way for our favourite Nasi Lemak at Batu Lanchang, the outlet has Liverpool décor all over. I jokingly suggested that Meow goes in topless as he was in Man. United’s jersey…who knows, just in case Liverpool’s fans wallop him. He really took off his jersey…but changed into another spare T-shirt from his badminton’s bag. Ya la, better be cautious…nowadays, so many cases…murder, hit ppl over small matter…hit till die…scary la.

Meow left around 12am…and will call me before sleep. I was still typing my blog when I realize it’s almost 1.30am…hmm…dun tell me he forgot me and already zzz. I dialed his number…he was laughing when answered my call. Guess what ? He was reading Heavenly's Blog. Aiyo…got hooked liao…somemore said I was the one who introduced him…teng ! But indeed, Michael writes well, and his command of English is very impressive.

No comments: