Nuffnang

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mar 9 – Pray pray pray

I burned some calories today. Cleared away some of my old heels, washed some slippers, iron my new office wear. Trust me, ironing is a good workout. I felt like I just came out from sauna after I finished pressing the last piece.

After that, I showered…this is the 4th time I managed to use within 10 small pails (in Malay called Gayung, dunno what it’s called in English) of water for major shower. Today I used only 8 small pails including shampooing my hair, washing face with 2 types of facial wash (scrub & foam) and shower gel for body. Have to save water ma. Everyday read in newspapers, dam drying up, so must do my part la.

I then tried mix-n-match my office wear, cat-walking in my room, trying to figure out what to wear for my interview tomorrow morning. A little nervous this time as another manager from a different department will be interviewing me as well. Moreover, it’s not in the company, it will be at a hotel as they have a meeting later. My friend called when I was busy doing the catwalk between 2 different pairs of heels. He reminded me about tomorrow’s interview. I was still on the phone when Meow came, puzzled with my office wear…he went in for shower first.
I still cannot decide what to wear…leave it to my mood tomorrow morning. We had one piece of KFC each, which he brought over. He kena ‘wat’ to treat his new colleagues, left some, so me get to eat lo…although I still felt hungry.

Went to S.Square to get a hamper on baby stuff for Karen’s daughter, then back to his place as he needs to change his clothes. We didn’t have time for proper meal until after the visit. It was almost 11pm then, where else but Nasi Kandar. I had rice as I haven’t been taking enough nutrition for past few days, instant noodles were my main meals. Darn…gained back some calories ! :P

Meow looked tired…kesian. Nice of him to bring me to my friend’s place. I had a good time catching up with my ex-school mates. When Meow dropped me off, I wished it was still early. I missed him already…so much that I turned back, walked to his car…he thought I wanna tell him something, but I just wanted another kiss ;) Hehehe.

I quickly shower and browse through my resume…refresh a bit la…forgot what I wrote liao, mostly ‘upsell’ myself :P I guess they will be interested in my previous job roles and responsibilities. Hopefully they won’t ask for the reason I left my previous company, sien nya…but ask also never mind, I am Miss ‘Kangkology’ (cook up stories or should I say make it presentable and logical). Still, I need God’s help and some luck. Oh, thanks to Y.Nee for her wish, she wished me today…she thought it’s today…but nevermind, she has the ‘heart’, ‘kam siah che che’ (thank u very much).

Ok, 1am…I promised Meow I will sleep early tonite. Hopefully I can sleep…I always get excited and tend to dream about things that will happen next day. God bless me, bless all, Amen !

Sharks !! House phone line down again !!

No comments: