Nuffnang

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Mar 18 - Patience put on Test

Breathe in....breathe out....breathe in...breathe out....ok....God really testing my patience today (I'll tell u why later). I was busy typing my blog and suddenly....** poof **, everything on the page gone !! Mummy....'hou cham ah' (very pitiful).... !! Usually I will type on my document file first before pasting in the blogger page....but now me at Meow's place....so, I type straight ma....

**boo hoo** :[

I think lately my Sis quite stressed out. But it's good she's using blog to lepas her tension.

Let me talk about beginning of my day first (ya, I know...Jason & KS said I wrote everything from the moment I open my eyes till I close them and me very 'cheong hei' - long winded). I didn't sleep that late today cos awaken by a call from the outsouring agency punya manager. Waa...so nice hor...call to inform me that my EA form ready liao. But, 'ada udang di sebalik batu', he asked me some kepo questions.

How's your new job? Enjoy or not? Somemore ask me to share with him why so many contract workers leaving...hmm...I should charge him for consultation fees >:) And the best is...he said "See la, one day, if u r free, let's come out for lunch". Hahaha...I know la...sounds like Salesppl liao.

Had much heavier lunch today - 4 slices of toasted bread with Ayam Brand's Tuna - Chilli + Mayonnes. I should've bought my favourite Spicy Chilli flavour...oily but yummy. I thought these could last me till Meow finishes work, but by 4.30pm, I was feeling hungry. And this has to do with God testing my patience.

Nope, I wasn't doing major muscle movement activities...in fact I was just sitting there...only parts that moved were my arms and fingers. I was sewing my beads...continue from yesterday. Was merely in the second row when my 2-metre long thread got tangled !! Waa...disaster man !!

One tiny knot...that was enough to keep my heavy butts stuck on the sofa for ONE hour !! No shit....I tell u...I was experiencing bodyache and numbness (not to mention hunger as my food got digested liao)...3.30pm - 4.30pm !! Finally...I managed to untangle the knot...and 5 minutes later...arrggghhh....another knot !! And then another....and another....walau eh !! Nope, I did not cut it, and I did not curse/swear. I kept cool and remained calm....somehow I felt God is testing my patience. Luckily I managed to untangle the knots...these cannot compared to one I had last time, took me 2 hours to untangle that blardy knot. Hah...dun think handicraft is easy....can be quite stressful at times....needs lotsa patience too...still....I enjoy doing it.

Meow and I wanted to go down town for dinner but had to turn back at the coastal highway...jam...ppl queueing to Penang Bridge...so we had dinner at Lip Sin instead. Eh...got 'Pasar Malam' wor. And Meow's lucky today. He found a van selling his 'Teh Mutiara Tek Tek' (Bubble Milkshake). A lot of mui-mui chais buying from the uncle...Meow showed me...ahh...on top of the 'shaking' machine, he placed a cute doll...so when he turned on the machine, the doll was shaking vigoriously, bopping up and down...so cute!!

I found my 'Keropok Lekor Kelantan' (a type of snack from fish meat sliced and deep fried) - 5 pieces for RM 1.00 only. Meow dun like it, so I had all 5 to myself :) Wow, come to think of it, I had been having fish today, dinner...I ordered Fish & Chips ...and half piece of it flew onto floor - my fries knocked it over (who asked me to have my eyes glued to TV?)...not my fault leh....but 'malu-fying' (embrassing) nya...I couldn't help it...I was laughing at myself too.

Meow decided to go for badminton since I now have my eyes glued to monitor :P Waa....going to be 3.5 hours liao...cannot cannot...this is not good...addicted liao...cham ah. Ok, will just quickly post this and rest...while wait for Meow to 'tah pao' Char Siew Pao (Baked buns with a BBQ pork filling) for me....ok, no more fish...pork this time !

Weekend liao hor....enjoy ya...I think I will only update few days later...weekend I usually accompany Meow.

No comments: