Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mar 28 – Meow’s dad’s b’day


My aunt called me before my alarm rang…then she came to take house loan. I had to skip my output…no time…coz my Chinese show about to start. I postponed brunch till 3.15pm…had one piece of Bengali Bread with Beef curry and of coz…my Nescafe ;)

Sako left early to pay the house loan. I continue reading Sunday’s newspapers while watching TV. Stupid HR still didn’t call me. My friend told me HR waiting for updates from my previous managers, to check if they have any issue hiring me again.

I managed to type my Sunday’s blog but did not post. Had to get ready for dinner. Meow’s family eating out to celebrate his dad’s b’day. Meow and I had some misunderstanding…not over yesterday’s movie thing…but other thing which I dun wanna blog. But am glad we are ok now.

After dinner…his nephew walked to me, ‘demanding’ for kiss. U see…he felt that he needs love from us…I guess it’s b’coz he’s not living with his mom or dad. But I wanted to remind him of his misbehavior yesterday. So, I told him…”Yesterday, u called me Stupid Dog, and u didn’t say sorry…so, no kiss for u”. As expected…his usual ‘blackmail’ style, he said “If u kiss me first, then I say sorry”. No way…I shook my head and gave a firm “No, u have to say sorry first”. Then he tried again…and I stood firm. At last, he gave in, he apologised although half sincere but I could feel it took him much effort, judging from his ‘kiasuism’ (cannot stand to lose). So I gave him a kiss on his cheek. There…I am not sure if he learnt anything…but my message was clear…dun mess with me and dun be rude.

After dinner, Meow & I watched a Chinese comedy which he downloaded from internet. Then the rest was blogged in next posting.

No comments: