Nuffnang

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Feb 26 - Hot hot hot !!

It's so damn hot today. Normally I dun sweat. Put me under hot sun, ppl can sweat like hell, but I will only start to sweat some 10 mins later. But I was almost sweating just now...face getting oily when I was having lunch with Meow at the S.Square market. Maybe internal temperature also high la...about time for monthly "AV".

No rain wor...but can see sky dark dark somewhere in Air Itam or town. I went to got more Avon stuff and some beads. Now am at Meow's place. He went to bring his dad's car for alignment adjustment, and now washing car. Can't believe he still has so much energy even when sick.
And here I am, too lazy to move my big butt, some more here got air-cond...wanted to sleep but I am too 'kepo' (nosy), so I decided to read some blogs and edit a little of my template.

Actually, I wanna write about the bitch. I need to let it go off my chest !! Meow told me that
Bitch called him on Friday morning, wanna have breakfast with him. This is impression I had on their conversation :


9am, bitch called.

Bitch : Free ah, wanna have breakfast with me?

Meow : Lu siao boh (U crazy ah?). Now what time liao ?
He usually have breakfast around 7.30 or 8am.

Bitch : Oh...what about lunch ?

Meow : How to have lunch with u? I am now in Ipoh.

Grrr !!! Damn geram...at both of them, more at the bitch. Why ?
Well, when I asked Meow if she knows Meow & I are back together, he said she knows.
What's her problem ? What does she wants huh ? Her bf and countless spares cannot satisfy her is it? WTF ! She better makes sure she doesn't show her bitchy face in front of me.

As for Meow, I am a little disappointed with his responses to her. He is giving her the idea that he doesn't mind going out with her. To me...or her, he couldn't go this time due to he's not free or around. So, what happens next time eh ? This is not the first time liao and he knows very well I dislike (it's not good to use hate) her. Sigh ~!

Ok, off my chest, feeling better.

Koko (bro) came over in the morning to pass me my Blood Cleanser pills. RM 98 gone. He gave his friend's number, car dealer. Offer till end of April. Dad overheard. He was asking whether it's a must for me to get a car...reminding me not to simply take up any job just because I need the $ to finance my car installment. Then...koko kept suggesting to buy 2nd car while dad kept asking if I have thought carefully....my head started to spin....best escape...back to my room. Hehehe...I need to shower and get ready also ma. Meow came to fetch me after finish work. Phew ~!!

Ok, shee fook sai. Now, will lepak around others' blogs.


4 comments:

ks said...

Quickly get engaged with Meow la... then get married with him. Then the bitch got no more chance ma!

Anonymous said...

Wow kstang thats putting it straight forward, hmmm nah i don't agree.
But if there is one thing i have learnt and that is to mind my own business , but since you blogged on it Joez thats good never bottled stuff up :). Btw i know where your coming from
maybe you and meow need a few basic rules, that go both ways .
cheers

Joez said...

Hehe...KS, marriage cannot solve problem. Bitch will still be bitch...that's how we have mistress, divorces, etc.

Sweetspirit, maybe u r right...some rules...but still, rules can be broken eh. I think most important is communication. I did tell Meow what I dun like.
Thanks all for yr concern :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joez
You're so right rules just like promises can be broken.
You've done the right thing in saying ya don't like it.
Anyways im glad that meow treats you better, i was in a really violent relationship for many yrs .If someone doesn't treat you in a caring way,the best one can do it move on no matter how hard it is.

Communication is a must in any relationship :) , wish u a nice week n tcz