Nuffnang

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mar 4 - Busy day

Last nite, unexpectedly, I saw my ex online for few minutes (11.30pm). I said hi to him and asked if he didn't go for badminton. He said back home liao. He just reinstalled his Windows and reconfigure some settings. After that he went off line, didn't even say bye, no manners.

Anyway, I did not design my beads for handbag until this afternoon. I got hooked with others blogs and did not realise the time until Meow called me. He was already home and about to zzz.

Today I didn't get much rest. Stay at home also busy wan eh...Meow asked me to join him & his colleagues for lunch. Then I helped him to pay his car loan...no parking space available ma. Back home, I wanted to watch Astro at 2pm, but I thought to myself, since got 15 minutes to spare, I can quickly help dad do his training slides...but...mana tau, he called and said he's coming home for awhile. He passed me 3 more pages...so...when I checked the time after the last slide (add in animation, beautify the slides leh), it was almost 4pm.

Since PC still on, I decided to design my beads...so I did...4.30pm, satisfied. 1 more hour...what to do leh ? Saw my piles of clothes....it's been long long time since I last iron them...ok lo, can burn off some calories. I had one full hour of muscle building for my right arm...felt like I just came out from sauna...10 mins more before Meow finish work...quick...quick...shower...of coz I use water sparingly. Hp rang...Meow called but my hair, hands...all foamy with shampoo...aiya...rushed to grab my hp...inches away...can hardly hear what he said...told him to wait in car if he arrived early.

We went to town for dinner...Prangin Mall....hehehehe....yes, I shopped again...bought a pair of heels which Meow helped me to choose (he's now so pro with heels, he knows my taste liao). I practically went into almost every shoe shops. Got myself a black cardigan plus a pink top. Poor Meow, he looked tired...so we left after 2 hours there. When leaving, he said "Huh...shopped so long, baru one floor ?" Yeah...we did not even reach level 2. :P

After Citibank, we decided to go home....passed by Esplanade, I jokingly said I wanted Rojak...he made a turn and yes, we had delicious rojak...loved the Bali pineapple....one plate mixed fruits with prawn paste....too yummy, not enough, we got second helping. Back to his place...watched Stephen Chow's movie...laughed too much...hungry again....roti canai for supper.

Ok, I better go zzz now, he's already sleeping....and btw, dad agreed to go KL with us. I think must be his gf advised him...hehehe. I will update my blog next week. Have a nice weekend la.

No comments: