Nuffnang

Monday, March 14, 2005

Mar 12 - Tired

I was still sleepy when Meow woke me up, I think I barely slept. Later he had to go back office and then to customer’s place. His job requires him to work closely with a female colleague, the programmer, SL. I dunno what came over me, but jealousy crept over and he sensed it when I asked if SL has bf. What to do, I tend to feel insecure after breaking off with my ex. I know I shouldn’t be too concern, I know Meow was just joking and did not mean it; yet I got too emotional and acted like a child. He was so understanding and always assuring me. Secretly though, I like it when he hugged me, showered me with convincing kisses, especially when I cried ‘unnecessarily’. He would wipe away my tears, telling me I am his only one and held me tight. I do not know if I can ever be ‘normal’ again.

We had early lunch, I would say, brunch instead at 11.30am. On the way to Supertanker, P.Lin SMSed me, tomorrow lunch with B.Nee & Mark, Gigi & Will, asked me to suggest the venue. I called her as I do not want situation like yesterday to happen again. KNS, she said she busy driving, ask me to coordinate ! So, I called B.Nee and Gigi to confirm time and place and lastly called PPK girl to inform her. Memang ‘chuan’ (tiring) but no choice, dare not trust her liao.

After lunch…went over to my place to kill time. He had to visit customer’s place, meeting his two other colleagues at 1.30pm. After he left, I continued watching Astro, it was showing the Tsunami clips. I did not have the nap as planned, eyes still glued to TV screen, then monitor screen until too tired.

I broke a mirror…No, not ‘chiu pao kheng’ (loosely translate is – look till mirror breaks) but accidentally knocked….duh…is it bad luck ? Coz I heard a myth that it will cause 7 years of bad luck…nah, I am feeling good and lucky nowadays. Just worried about Meow. He called to inform that customer’s pc problem still not resolved…dunno what time can finish. I tried to nap…7.30pm, Meow said waiting for SL to finish her portion, poor thing, he damn hungry…me too. While waiting for him, I had a short nap. An hour later, I found out dad still not home…so I called him…on the way back wor…ok, at least I know he’s safe.

I had dinner only at around 9.30pm, second meal of the day. Had ‘choo-char’ (rice with dishes) at ‘Leng’ Aunty’s (outside my house there) with Meow and his colleagues. I couldn’t eat much as tummy filled with too much air liao. ‘Leng’ Aunty (nicknamed her ‘pretty’ aunty) must have wondered…me changed bf again…ya, she has seen my two other Ex Bfs.

After dinner, Meow showered. He copied some songs over to my hp while I had my bath. He let me use the PC after that, I began typing my blog…halfway…I turned around…aiya…Meow fell asleep wor…on my bed. Never mind, will join in later, but have to wait for dad to sleep first as I need to off the lights and lock the door. Dad went to sleep only at 3am. I was dead tired and glad to be on the bed.

No comments: