Nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2005

Mar 25 – Unlucky day (no Happy Easter for me)

Luck isn’t on my side today. I was sewing my beads when the HR called. A Malay lady (which later I found out, is the HR staffing manager…and she finally called me after my friend escalated her)…her voice sounded ‘lazy’…uninterested…goodness…it never crossed my mind at that time that she’s the manager until my friend told me. The way she asked me…potrayed herself as very ‘nua’…in Malay…’macam selamba aje’. She called me twice in total…I dun understand, can’t she just prepare her questions before hand ?

My friend called me later, he told me got problem with my package…HR wanted to pay me less…due to some misunderstandings…(that f*ck*r did not ask me and assumed something from my resume…which she then shot at my future boss) I was rather down after that.

Bad timing…bad luck…my Korean drama was on when she called…I knocked over my beads’ containers…hence 3 colours of beads over the cushion and floor…mixed up…I missed my American Idol (coz too upset and forgot to switch channel)…well, not exactly the whole programme, managed to catch the last 5 mins…at least I still know that Mikalah got voted out.

Meow called, told me he wanna buy PDA, I told him what happened…he could feel I was upset. Later he sent me a SMS to console me.

I called my ex asking if he knows the range of salary for a particular job grade, he has no idea.

I lost my mood to do anything…after collecting and separating like 300 hundred tiny beads from the floor…I went to shower, took out my resume and a blank paper…started writing my points…I called back that HR manager…she didn’t pick up her damn phone…so I left her a message…got something to clarify. I understood from my friend that there wasn’t any communication between her and the bosses…KNS !! Which means whatever I told the bosses during my face to face or phone interviews…that f*ck*r has no idea…sigh…if I know…I would’ve utilized my ‘kangkalogy’ skills…bad mistake I made…to have assumed!

I took out calculator, pressed…pressed…pressed…see if I survive if the worst happen…hmm, satisfied…I put on my Korean songs to calm down.

Meow came over…I am glad he was there to sort of console me. Dinner…we had my favourite fattening food…KFC ! Then to Sunshine Square (SSQ), I wanted to buy SKII’s Miracle water…but the salesgirl said only with SSQ card I will get discount…the SKII member card is only to collect points wor…damn ~! So, I did not buy coz I dun have SSQ card ma. Next time I use Bonuslink Card to buy from Parkson ler.

We went shopping…nope…not me…this time…it’s Meow. He bought a nice dark grey long-sleeved shirt (he wanted to buy purple…no way…I told him…look like Malay nya). Next, bought two boxes of briefs and I helped him choose two pairs of socks. Then, I told him it was my turn to shop at the lady’s floor…he said I mustn’t buy more than RM 50.00 wor…coz I have too much clothes liao ( but I defended that most of my clothes old liao…or I am too fat to fit in :P ). I went round…the clothes almost the same since I last went…so I ended up buying Audrey’s Panty…cost me almost RM 20.00 just for a panty…I usually buy from Avon when got promotion. It’s not sexy…just fitting one…but Meow went crazy when I paraded for him to see (at home of coz). He said some of my old ones look like Granny’s panties…duh ~!

We went for supper after some rest. He slept over at my place…this time dad knows Meow’s staying over coz he locked the door and off the lights downstairs when I woke up at 3am+ to check. I didn’t get much sleep…felt pain in my right arm and wrist…maybe coz I dun have place to put them…Meow has quite broad shoulders, so kind of took much place of my single bed. I had to wake up early next day and accompany him for breakfast before he goes to work. He has work every last Sat of the month.

No comments: