Nuffnang

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Mar 11 – Let Go More


I was waiting in the car for Meow when I saw this very cute girl at a counter. Suddenly I saw my ex passed by. He was eyeing that cute girl. She too was stealing glances at him. Then my ex went right up to her and approached her. Waa…acting a bit cool…as usual, his ego very big one. Weird thing is…he is buying the service. He let her cut his fingernails. But I know my ex never grew fingernails…he would bite off all his fingernails…a bad habit, which I always complained about. He was sitting sideways, not daring to face her and trying to appear cool. She too, dare not look at him…focusing on his nails. After she finished with his nails, he paid and started to leave the place but look kind of hesitant. I was observing the whole event. As he was walking away, the girl gave a small chase and called out to him…then they embraced in a hug. I was happy…that moment, I felt relieved and happy for them. Why relief ? Hah….at least I know he’s not with that C.M.Ling…the spoilt, wild, materialistic girl. There weren’t any feelings of envy or jealousy. I was happy for myself. Although this is just a dream, it proved that I was able to let go MORE, if not All yet.
Ya la…dream nya la…dunno, maybe it’s a sign letting me know I am able to let go more of my ex as day goes by. : )

I continued my sleep after that of coz, I slept around 4am…so was kind of lazy and tired. 7pm, called P.Lin, she said she will be coming over to my place from Kulim. We will then fetch B.Nee and Mark (back from England for 2 weeks) and meet up with Gigi and Will. However, minutes after our conversation, she SMSed to inform she has dinner with director and boss, will meet us later. Meow said he saw half aeroplane (she might PPK – Pang Poay Kee – fly aeroplane). Grrr !! She better not PPK again, it has become her habit to PPK us so many times. I was half-boiling liao…she knew very well we had agreed to go out, moreover it was her who sent me a SMS yesterday inform she will meet at my house around 8pm, then to fetch B.Nee and later meet up with Gigi.

Fine, I might as well call B.Nee to see if she’s ready, maybe she can direct us the way. Aiya…her sis-in-law said she went to town wor…dunno what time back, so I left message for her to call me of Gigi once she is back. Waaa….darah sudah menggelegak (blood boiling), I begin to doubt on P.Lin’s arrangement. So I called Gigi. She too has no idea as she mentioned P.Lin made the arrangement.

Ok, damn hungry, Meow and I went to have dinner before pick up my hp from BJC. On the way to dinner, CYS called me. He was my heartthrob before I ‘pat thor’ (date) with my ex. Handsome guy, look a bit like Hong Kong star Marco Ngai Chun Kit. Then Esther, fellow contract worker in last company called to ‘kepo’ about my job status and also to invite me for Karaoke next week.

Picked up my hp, was in hurry, only managed to test it in the car while on the way to Gigi’s place. KNS !! Still the same, cannot even enter my PIN number, sudah auto-switched off. Tried few times, same…took out SIM card, put back battery…stupid phone auto-switched on. ‘Macam la saya tak cukup frust, ini memang menyampah, hatiku bagaikan bahang gunung berapi, CIS, memang sial !!’ Sorry, I was just cursing in Malay.

I called Elton which Meow nicknamed him Elton Gay John. No, not to scold him…calmly I explained the situation and asked for Penang’s Service Centre…he said to call that guy Benny. Ok, called Benny, he said tested ok wor…ha, ya right, then dun tell me it’s my SIM card problem. He asked me to bring back to him the next day. Fine, whatever…I got no time to contain my anger as I still have to call Gigi. Reached her place, at least, I felt better when I saw her cute doggie, Skipper. Skipper looks exactly like comic Tin Tin’s Snowy. Dunno how…Meow tested my hp, this time ok. Sigh !! Whatever, as long as can use.

We tried calling B.Nee again but still not in. Then called PPK girl, she said she never call B.Nee…and some more dare to say “ I thought you guys arrange ma, not meh?”
** Dish dish …someone, kill me or her pls !!** Breathe in…breathe out….I reminded her abt what she wrote in her SMS – “I will be at yr house at around 8pm tomorrow, then we fetch B.Nee. Gigi will meet us there at 9pm”. Now, u tell me…from what she typed, it’s very clear she has called B.Nee, right ? But NO wor…she did NOT wor…aiyoo…chia lat. Somemore wanna defend herself, talking louder than I. If not for our 14 yrs of friendship…I would’ve …ah…never mind…she will remember me when she wanna die…hopefully no more next time…everytime break off with lover, she will remember me. Once, midnite…SMSed me, say life is worthless la, screwed up la, then say “Bye Bye”…then when I call her coz thought wanna console her ma, but her hp switched off….I tell u, I was panic like a hen with missing chicks….please God, I hope your trial for her is complete. Dun think I wanna go through a third crazy and sleepless encounter like this. Ok, I am done complaining…of coz, she’s still my best friend. One of my best friends…got a lot of Best Friends ma.

Oh…back to the outing hor…at last, PPK made it to Gigi’s place…10.35pm, waa…changed of image, blue colour contact lenses…buey ta han. Wasting no time, off we went to Esplanade. She said too far, dun care, she’s not driving ma, so cannot complain. We had the yummy rojak and belitung (suck…suck…yummy). Too bad B.Nee and Mark couldn’t join us.

1am, back to Meow’s place. After shower, I was too tired to update my blog. I was reading others’ blog when my sis online, so chatted with her. Next thing I know, it was 3.30am and Meow was far far away in dreamland. I tried to sleep…actually I wasn’t sure if I slept at all.

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Eh, ur ex and the sales girl dunno each other, and why can hug each other just after cutting finger nails? Is she a slut or ur ex is a gigolo? -.-" i'm still puzzling over it lah.

Joez said...

Apala...it was just a dream ler.
Hahaha...but I like your thoughts though ;)