Nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2005

Mar 26 – Small World


7.20am alarm went off, snoozed for 10 mins…then hit the shower…constipation…too heaty I think. Woke Meow up…then we had breakfast nearby. Meow had to ‘tah pao’ 9 packets of Nasi Lemak for his colleagues. I called him after I shower again to check if he managed to punch card before 8.30am…but he didn’t hear my call…an hour later, I called again…this time, he picked up…ok, thank goodness…I was afraid something might have happened…but he was busy ‘kepo-ing’ with his colleagues in the pantry, so he did not hear his hp rang. After that, I managed to sleep with peace.

Noor, an ex-colleague from Agilent called to say hi and asked when can come out to lepak. Couldn’talk much as I had to get ready before Meow came from office. We had quick lunch at BJ’s Chopper Board and was still considered early when we went to BJ Bowl. He joined his colleagues for bowling. YT was there too. I didn’t play coz I wanted to shop. I sat for about half an hour watching them…actually…observing YT. Somehow I felt bored but I didn’t want to give up my seat…who knows if YT will go sit next to Meow when I leave ? But I told myself…no point sitting there guarding…if really wanna happen…it will…so I chose to ignore and went shopping. I went down one floor, 4th level…quite a lot of boutiques…went into almost…I like one particular outlet… WISS…the salesgirl did not tail me around. I enjoyed looking at every piece of clothing in the shop with peace. I once bought an evening gown for over RM 200 there, but this time, I am I didn’t get anything there…I was looking for office wear actually.

I was about to pay for a skirt when my ex called me at a quarter to 4pm…asking if I was home and when he could go over to my house to check out on my dogs. I told him I was at BJ and Meow was bowling. He said he wasn’t sure if he’s free at nite, he was joining his colleagues for swimming and might not be free after that. Told him next day also can. Oh, the skirt with its side pleated, looks nice and reasonable, I was still on the phone when paying…the aunty gave me a RM 5 discount (so nice, I didn’t even asked for any). Too bad, I dun remember which shop liao…got poor memory ma.

I continue to hunt for more clothes…but none caught my interest. 4.28pm, my ex called again…asked where I was…funny…I thought I told him…but I answered again “BJ la”…then he asked,”BJ where?” Hmm…I was at 3rd floor, in fact just reached that level for merely 5 mins. Then ex said he’s at BJ too…waiting for his colleague, also at BJ Bowl…and he saw Meow too. He asked again where my exact location was…so I told him I was standing in front of Jefferson’s boutique and the escalator. He said to wait for him, coming over to join me…but I asked “Why dun I go up and join u guys?” He insisted to find me instead…hmm…a little weird.

We walked around for about 8 mins, looking at Shirt…he said wanna buy shirt for work…then Meow called and said he was at Ground floor. My ex waved goodbye when I was still on the phone…waa…’cabut’ (run) so fast…maybe he didn’t want Meow to misunderstand. I didn’t say anything when I met Meow…he asked if I saw my ex. Then I told him lo. Meow then told me, it was him who asked my ex to find me…so…ok…no wonder la. Later, I teased Meow…crazy, sent my ex over to find me…wa…so ‘tai fong’.
He had McD’s meal, while I ‘curi’ (stole) some of his fries and I had a Choc Sundae (fattening food again).

Back to his place, he had a nap while I surfed some blogs…met a blogger on ICQ. Turned out we were colleagues and he knows my 1st ex. Small small world eh. Then Meow woke up, no time for dinner…we had to fetch his best pal, Roger to his bro-in-law’s (BIL) house to move a big TV over to the BIL’s new condo in Tg. Tokong. But before that, we had to get a trolley from Roger’s bro, another house. Roger’s sis got big fish (BIL), the condo looks nice, and it’s cooling…even though 3rd floor…the fans actually moved without having to switch on. There were 6 bedrooms…from the balcony, we could see a nice swimming pool…felt as if we were away at a holiday resort.

By the time we dropped Roger off, it was almost 10.30pm and I was hungry like shit. Drizzling some more…so, what’s is the best thing to eat when raining ? Bak Kut Teh !! Goodness…within 7 days, we had BKT for 3 times ! No wonder I have mouth ulcer. But the BKT at Perak Road (near ICS computer) nice ler. I like to eat there coz they always have the ‘Or Phooi’ (Yam Rice).

Meow dropped me off…I didn’t stay over at his place coz next morning he has ‘Ching Ming’. He has to climb quite high to pay respect for his ancestors. I hit the bed earliest in this month. By 12am…I was ready to knock out…but too bad…I still have to toss and turn for an hour before I finally dozed off. I envy those who can fall asleep within a minute…I can never learn how to ‘shut down’.

2 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Joez

Wanna ask you something unrelated. Is the Hongkong Noodle shop across BJ still there?

Joez said...

The one next to lorong wan...got...last I saw in this month still open for business. Wanna bring yr KKC there to snap photos leh...