Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mar 7 – Sweet Meow Meow


Celaka ! Kena fooled by Heavenly's Blog or Dr Liew. But am happy that they are still posting their thoughts/stories/etc. If u wanna improve your English, from Heavenly's Blog is a good place and also not forgetting 5xmom.

I only realized when Meow called me after he left from my place. That time already past midnite. He said “Quick quick, go to Michael’s blog”. I told him I not yet type my blog, later I online then I will read. I asked for hints…he wouldn’t tell me. But he said it’s not really bad news. Ahh…sign of relief. Mana tau, first thing I saw was the middle finger sign…ceh ! Kena fooled teruk. Hahaha…but a good one.

I’ve been very lazy today. Woke up late…I think I loved my room too much. Dragged myself to living room downstairs by 3pm. So, no breakfast or lunch. Tea…I had a cup of Nescafe+condensed milk, one piece (standard size from fruit stall) of papaya, 2.5 biji of Hneoh Pneah (a type of local delicacy with brown sugar stuffed inside). Yeah…0.5 donated to Ron coz he gave me the mercy-puppy-eyes look. Read Friday’s newspapers…ya, me damned ketinggalan (outdated)…last week busy with Meow ma, no time to update.

Sako came over to take CD and letters. I showed her Ryan’s (nephew) pictures on my PC. Meow came from office just as she left. He has badminton at 7pm, so we had burger, something light. After he left, I showered. Saw my diary (1996) which Meow read yesterday. Curious what I wrote back then, I flipped few pages. I realized my ex’s name kept popping up. That time, I was working part time and my ex was in the same branch. I remembered having a crush on him but nothing happened as I was still with 1st ex then. As I read further, I smiled…and before I knew it, I was dialing his number.

He answered after about 4 rings. He was at home. I told him what I just read and we went on chatting. I ended up telling him abt my potential new job. He told me he feels like leaving his, coz no motivation liao, almost a year after promoted, nothing much to learn. I got to know he hasn’t been dating C.M.Ling on 1-1 but in small group. Asked if it was because of what I told him earlier, he laughed…said maybe. Then I asked if his mom tells him anything about this month’s prediction. She likes to consult er dunno who about her sons health/wealth. He asked why…told him I read for Snakes/Dragons, “it’s the month of conflicts for other zodiacs and there are generally more car accidents on the road. The Snakes/Dragons do not cause the accidents but might still meet someone of those high-risk zodiacs or somehow involved”.

He listened, then out of sudden, he asked “How about Meow’s?”. I was stunned for few seconds…without thinking much and in an honest answer, I blurted “Dunno”. Guilt started building all over. He asked “Then why you read mine”. I said “Your sign next to mine ma”.

After a while, I ended the conversation. I began questioning myself. What am I doing? Honestly, I dun really know…but I am pretty sure I am not having any hopes on my ex liao. Of coz I love Meow. Still feeling uneasy, I told Meow I called my ex. He didn’t show any anger, yet he just hugged and kissed me. I felt so sorry…I will try my best not to hurt Meow. He’s the sweetest ! And he really touched me…so much that I can’t hold back my tears now. Meow Meow…I am sorry, I love U !! U are also my hero, thanks for helping to settle the cockroach.

Ya, I saw the pest in my room after we had noodles downstairs. I screamed and jumped. Meow also yelled. Then he said “Celaka, watch horror movies also I never screamed but this idiot ‘ka-chuak’ made me screamed so loud”. Hahaha….although he’s also afraid of Mr Croachy, he braved himself up to save me. Muaakssss !!

No comments: