Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mar 1 – Officially jobless


I slept around 5am I think. Was checking mails/reading blogs/chatted with my sis & Jason.
Jason was preparing for his exam. Hope he did well.

Woke up few times but due to endless dreams I had, I continued my beauty sleep. Every night, I will have continuous dreams…one after another. I dunno how to stop dreaming, it’s just so damn exhausting. I think I also have insomnia problem.

I managed to crawl out of the bed around 2pm. Thinking that it’s a good day to start my diet, went downstairs, saw a packet of Hokkien Mee dad bought for me. Extra big some more. Ok, diet kena postpone. Took half hour to finish my noodle over Astro, some Chinese series…reminded me of my ex…I cried. I hated that…I shouldn’t be crying over him. I dunno why. But that does not mean I love Meow any less.

I remembered I had to call Informatics. So I did. Damn, the BIT Admin department like shit. They did not inform me about my graduation in April as promised. Really pissed off with them. And I have to send two stupid forms to KL, to reach IDP Education Dept by this Saturday. I had to fill in how many guests going…headache liao. My plan is to buy one extra ticket for Sako…and Meow and dad will go. Dogs…problem here…who will feed the four dogs ? I was thinking of sending them to pets centre. When I told dad abt the graduation ceremony, he suggested that Sako feed the dogs…but I said maybe she wanna go as well. Then dad said in that case, he will stay, let her go. Duh ~!! I have yet to ask Sako, will ask her tomorrow. I am afraid she will ask dad to go…how how how ?? If like that, might as well I dun attend. Ask USQ to send me, I go photo studio take picture, better still. Save the RM 200 ( + RM 60 per additional guest) and hotel rooms, toll, fuel, etc. Honestly, I dun really mind about the whole graduation thing. Not excited at all. If go also, I am more excited about shopping and spending time with Meow. But if go with dad/sako, then cannot shop liao hor. Sigh ~!!

I told dad about my interview next week. He asked me again if it’s really what I want, the job he meant. He asked me to go to church….with Meow…Sat nite. “Huh? Sat nite, happening nite wor” I candidly blurted out. Oooops ! Terrible mistake. Kena ‘sound’. He said “God is more important than anything else”. Guess what my response was? The usual “Hehh….” *** smile *** and then cabut to my room.

Had my shower, Meow just dropped me back from his place and supper. We had early dinner with his colleagues. Went to his place, tried printing the forms from USQ. Insufficient ink. I have to try printing tomorrow or maybe can ask Meow to help print. Will try to print first.

Showered, hmm…Meow still hasn’t called as promised. Called Meow, no answer. He called back later, his Astro some problem but ok liao. Told him about the church thing, he asked why…er…told him to experience and feel-feel….he said dun want can ah ? Of coz I dun force ppl…as I dun like to be forced as well. But maybe one day, I might drop by lo. But dun wanna go alone. Anyway, to me, serving the Lord…not necessarily at church. Don’t tell me that a person who attends church frequently is a devoted Christian while those who do not, isn’t ? Hmm…only God knows best.

Siew Siew called me when Meow was napping, me reading blogs…she was also curious why I asked to send mails only to my yahoo account.

Noor SMSed me in the evening telling me she bought me Nasi Lemak for breakfast, mana tau, I ‘MIA’. Pai seh, so sweet of her. I can’t tell her much as her hubby is good pal of Zul, my ex-boss. My guess is that Intan told her coz I met Intan at Allstaff yesterday.
I received a call from the company but I did not pick up. I thought, if really important, that person will leave message, nope, then must be someone wanna kepo why I disappear.

Feel a bit sien…today mood not so good. Pity Meow had to bear with me, he’s very patient. I stumbled into his mails with bitch, one year ago…waaa…he promised her that no matter who she is, where she go….bla bla bla…he would always love her. Suddenly I got scared. Will he keep his promised? I started crying…he woke up asking what happened. At first I just shook my head. I know la…silly me…go kepo his stuff, and got my self upset over nothing. I like the way he asked me why I cried…so caring, so tender. When I told him that I snooped into his mails…he just wrapped his arms around me to comfort me. I asked how many percent he cater his love for me (last time before broke off, he mentioned I was only 70%). He said I am his 100% love. :))
I know la…silly me…but cannot control my emotions ma. Thank God Meow is understanding. He really warms my heart. I am going to bed smiling in my dreams. Nite nite.

P/S : Phone line problem, cannot dial in. Teng ~!!

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

damn long ler ur post!havent read finiz,my eyes aldy tired of looking at the small fonts.:bpbp huhu,my name was mentioned.:) hmm,i shall come back for more.:) since ur post all damn kaw super long,i doubt i have the time to go through all your post,unless during my 2 months break ;)

Joez said...

ya ya, I love to write long long. Fonts small meh ? U can adjust yr display ma. Ya lo, have to mention yr name...coz this is like my diary, I write whatever happens ;)
Thanks alot for dropping me ya.