Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Feb 28 – Eventful Day


Woke up around 10am, sent Sue my cousin SMS to wish her – Birthday. We are 40 days apart , been close since young. Went back to sleep.

Sako rang up to remind me about lunch. I was still sleeping. She said will call before coming over. Next thing I knew, she was knocking on my bedroom’s door. She waited for me to shower. Went to Tesco for lunch. We then browsed around. I bought air freshener and a pair of Bermuda shorts. Told Sako that my ex is interested in C.M.Ling. Her first reaction was laughed and said “Yr ex wanna ‘kek’ his mom is it ? This girl has no patience/respect for elders. She is after ‘big fish’. Good la…let him get it (pou ying).” I am not sure if I can bear to see them together. I have to admit I still have not let go 100%. But I am sure that I love Meow now. Meow treats me many many times much better than my ex. He has been very patient. He said he understands and maybe another 2 – 3 weeks, I may be able to let go more.

My good friend called me to provide some updates. I have to go meet the bosses next Thurs.

Reach home 4pm. Shower again, weather damn hot ler. Tried online to check whether my pay in or not, thanks Meow for reminding me. I was disconnected for more than 10 times, so I asked him to help check. In already, great! After work, he came to fetch me to Allstaff outsourcing agency. Saw Intan my colleague there to sign her new contract, converted permanent under Allstaff. I was shocked to know that she is tied with 2 months notice. Kena conned liao.

I gave my letter. I had to create some stories. After some 30mins ‘hoo-hahh’, the branch manager let me leave. She made me promise to call Cheong, the big boss of Allstaff. I was dead hungry. Felt guilty Meow had to wait with me, he had badminton game at 7pm. We shared a plate of economy rice coz he cannot eat too much. Cheong called asking for further details on my sudden exit. I shared with him as well on dissatisfaction among fellow contract workers. He asked if overloaded was my reason to leave. I denied. Just said I got better offer. Meow left for his game nearby.

I went shopping alone at S.Square. Cheong called again asking if I could go back for few days to pass over my stuff. Hahahaa….I told him I’ve passed all that was needed before I went on leave last week.

Then I shopped happily. It was nice…I was practically the only customer in the ladies floor. 7.30pm – 8.30pm…no aunties, no youngsters to berebut-rebut…no children screaming or running around. Shiok nya. U know…sometimes, I saw this nice blouse, just about to take a look, out of no where, two hands popped onto the same blouse, blouse pressed again body, measure-measure (damn kiasu)….my eyes trailed up to the face…walau eh, Aunty lai wor! *** Faint ***. Dunno if my taste downgraded or Aunty damn ‘yeh’ (in). Of course I dun touch the same blouse liao la. Luckily today no such occurrence.

9pm, Meow came to find me, surprised to see me with so many blouses. 5 only la, some 50% discount. I bought all including 3 bra-straps, baru RM 160+ nya. Blouses for my next job ma.

Headed home. After shower, we have no idea where to eat. Instant noodle, cheap and good. Dad went upstairs for nap, so we had TV to ourselves. Meow busy filling in his brain with Discovery Channel and National Geographic while I also ‘em chap shu’ (on par) with The Star.

I made him take “pei par ko’ for his cough before he left around 12am. I hope he recovers soon. I am hoping to sleep late late tomorrow. Can still relax for about 2 weeks if my next job is confirmed. Should be starting around mid March. Otherwise, do what I enjoy first.

1 comment:

yennee said...

Dear Joe,

So what is your new job?

Yen Nee