Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Mar 20 – Yoda & Sky Walker


Hehe…am not talking about Star Wars but hamsters. Yep, I got myself two male hamsters (I hope they are really males coz I dun see the two big balls but the guy who sold me said they’re male) while Meow bought two fishes dunno called what name, looks like “Ikan Keli’ to me…he claims can grow up to a standard keyboard size or bigger. His fish cost RM 25 each, my hamsters on RM 12 for two.

Meow named yellowish brown one Yoda coz he got sleepy eyes, while the naughty one (darker brown) Sky Walker coz he wouldn’t stop moving about. I hesitated with the names but what the heck, I am lazy to think of names.

Now, was my decision to buy them a haste one ? Hmm…I wouldn’t say so. I missed having one after so many years (I had more than 10 before). And I was dreaming about 3 hamsters in the morning, a cat ate 2 of my hamsters in the dream. Last week, I was drooling over hamsters at ‘Pasar Malam’. So…hehehe…after standing in front of the hamsters cage for 10 mins (like a kid in a toy store) and telling Meow I wanted one, Meow said I should have two instead (got company not so bored).

Now we each have our pets…except that he doesn’t name his fishes. We bought these after dinner. Had ‘Bak Kut Teh’ (claypot pork/meatballs/mushrooms). Every time, I eat BKT, I will eat the freshly chopped garlic with ‘cili padi’ in soy sauce and black soy sauce. Meow hates the smell. I would tease him and try to give him kisses which he avoided damn fast. Hahaha…then I say “Hor…U dun luv me liao is it?”….he would reply “temporary not luv…for one day” :p Haha…just love the garlic, without the garlic, BKT got no kick ma.

Ok, let me rewind back to morning. We had like 6 hours sleep but I think I hardly slept as one of my neighbour’s alarm went off from 1.30am – around 6.30am !! Meow was sleeping but I barely slept…duh !

We had Dim Sum for breakfast. It was damn packed with Chinese ppl. I think got around 70 tables or more there. Damn…our seat was near to the food counter. I felt like eating in the sauna. I came out sweating (I hardly sweat, I mean my body perspire slower than other ppl). After breakfast, back to his place since nearby ma. Then…then…gee, I have amnesia, cannot remember liao (that’s for updating my diary few days later, teng !) Anyway, must be unimportant since I cannot recall. I remembered falling asleep after he went for badminton in the afternoon. What happened after that was written above. Oh, my ex called around 7.30pm and asked if I was at home coz he could drop over for ‘rehearsal’ (with my dogs) after his dinner nearby. Told him I was at Meow’s…so other day lo.

I was busy with Yoda and Sky Walker till 2.30am before I dozed off. Lucky thing they were sleepy as well, coz I know hamsters are active at nite till dawn and sleep thru the day. They can eat, sleep and shit at the same place. Boy, I can just look at them without feeling bored, in fact I enjoy looking at them, feeling happy, calm and sometimes they are so funny I had to laugh.

No comments: