Nuffnang

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mar 3 – Girls vs. Sports


Last nite I bumped into KS on MSN. He was about to log off…he asked what time I sleep, 5am again ? Hehehe…actually 4am. I just love nite time. It’s cool and quiet. It’s a waste sleeping too early especially when I am jobless now :P Of coz I know not many would agree with me…these are people who prefer waking up early, going for breakfast, doing so many things while I am still on my 96cm x 195 cm single bed surrounded by 7 pillows/bolsters & two doggies (soft toys)…not to mention I have two blankets. No wonder Meow complains my bed too crowded. I had to put away some when he slept over. I have to put something to cushion my right arm and wrist. RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) which I suffered for almost 3 years. My ex-company upgraded stupid applications that require more mouse clicks and almost zero key press. And they dun bother much about ergonomics…unlike my most recent company whereby they actually have a special project on ergonomics to minimize mouse clicks and key press.

Aiks…I bring u all to “Holland”, sorry sorry…back to today. Of coz I had to wake up early to catch my American Idol, and more or less like yesterday, I continued watching some Chinese series while catching up on yesterday’s news plus Sunday’s ‘KPC’ Tell it to Thelma section. Dad came back early today, he helped me to buy bankdraft and posted my Graduation forms. He bathed the 4 dogs. Me ? Lazy and hot…ya, it’s baking hot downstairs, so I went up to my room…air-cond, my savior. I made another bracelet, simpler one, within an hour. I was damn hungry but it’s 5pm…another hour’s time Meow would bring me for dinner. Look around room…ah ha…Mamee snack. Crunchy but a bit too salty….nope I didn’t put in the additional flavouring…wanna die meh.

Feeling a bit sleepy, I laze around maybe get a nap before Meow calls. HP rang…M.Shya called. Checking how I am doing, she on MC. Poor her…her lady boss chased her for updates and ‘perli-perli’ her…inhumane boss…didn’t even bother to ask how she is…instead scolded her for not giving real time update on shipment. And I thought she’s an old maid…pity her husband and kids.

After dinner, we went to Meow’s place. Y.Nee called to chat for a while. She thought my interview is today.

Meow fell asleep while I pulled his beard…no hair is to grew beyond 2mm!! He looked tired. I asked him not to go for badminton but he insisted…reminded me of my ex for a while. I always feel that my ex put priorities on his sports. Maybe I am just afraid Meow would be like him. I know I should not compare or worry too much, silly me. After all, sports is the only fun they have besides us - girls. I’ve learnt from my past relationships that men who love sports can hardly sacrifice their sports for anything, unless it’s the mother or something that’s really important. Sigh ~!!

Back home, 9.30pm, I sent my ex SMS telling him that I need the favour (help feed my dogs) from him after all, my sis managed to persuade my dad to go. I asked if it’s ok with him and to let me know. 3 minutes later, unexpectedly, he called. Could hear noisy background, he’s having dinner. Funny though, his first question was “Where are u?” Hmm…why would he wants to know ? I told him anyway, acting normal. But later I did ask if he’s not going for badminton (I know he plays badminton every Thurs too). He said later, now eating. He said should be no problem…and maybe will come over one day for ‘orientation’. I thanked him…gosh, we sounded so formal.

Wanted to take shower, but I saw there’s still some dye left. Hmm…since my grey hair still visible, I combed onto my hair and left for 10 mins…hoping that all my hair still intact after I wash out the dye. Phew~!!

A bit tired now…will lepak on the net for awhile. Maybe design my beads later if I still have the mood.

No comments: