Nuffnang

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mar 16 – Just waiting…

Just when I thought I didn’t get to see Meow, he came over…I guess he missed me too. I was talking to May, an ex-colleague while Meow had Nasi Kandar for his supper. I wished we had more time but he has work in the morning.

I slept early…around 2.30am. Woke up around 9.45am and waited anxiously for the interview call (10.30am). Nope, I didn’t eat anything…too early and too excited to input. After shower, I looked through my resume…anticipating questions the director would be interested. I took out an A4 paper and started scribbling on 3 areas :

1. What were my previous roles/responsibilities in ex-company ?
2. Why I left my ex-company ?
3. Why I wanna join back my ex-company ?

Indeed, I was right, he asked all three questions, nothing more…nothing less. The whole conversation took around 17 mins. I was happy…he mentioned that I seemed to be a keen player (Ahem…I guess my ‘kangkalogy’ skills worked eh). Minutes after his call, my friend called to inform he received positive feedback from the big boss…so now just waiting for offer letter/medical checkup. Still…it’s not time to celebrate yet as you won’t know, anything can happen…keeping my fingers crossed and pray to God.

I was still in high spirits, so decided not to continue my zzz journey. Sent the two resumes to ex-boss…he said KIV wor…hmm…cham la…dunno KIV for how long. I finally remembered to call Micasa for reservation. It’s near to Nikko Hotel where my convo will be held. After that…called K.Services for my EA form…have to collect all my EA forms, need to submit for Income Tax…govt sent the I.Tax forms last year…wanna chase for $ sure efficient wan…but when we chase them, sigh ~~!!

Meow back from lunch, told me through MSN that he saw my ex. Spontaneously I asked “Where?” Oooops !! Mistake…mistake…he asked me “Why every time I mentioned your ex, you seems so interested?” Oh oh…jealous ke? Sorry la…didn’t mean anything wan…my ex cannot compare to Meow…after Meow does so much for me.

My tummy started playing orchestra…waa…2.30pm…ok, gave in, cooked myself IndoMie goreng noodles…my favourite :)

I continued with my beadwork in front of the TV. Called Sako to tell her that the Korean Series on la…she thought only Mon & Tues. She said coming over to watch American Idol…but a little late…making muffin wor. Her Tuna Muffin has carrot and Lime’s leaves inside…taste good. She left at 5pm. Dad came back later, told him got muffins, Sako made…he was like “hmmphh”…well, both of them not in good terms, dunno la…luckily me and my siblings close. But he did try and ate quite a lot…hehehe.

Meow came at 7pm…later than usual. What a surprise, he went to buy saw and wire. He was right…the dead leaves and branch of our mango tree indeed has big worm inside. When he sawed down the targeted branch…he inserted the wire and poke a few times, just in case the worm is still in there. I noticed the whole branch got 3 – 4 holes. If didn’t chop off…will spread to whole tree.

After that, dad asked to cut off another part of the mango tree…coz blocking and too low. Then, like a manager, dad mentioned that the star fruit tree also need to chop off a bit…and me ? I was like a supervisor :p …standing around, acting busy…and helping with some sound effect such as “Aiyoo…eee….**gasp**…can ah….careful lo…ahhh….adui !” That ‘adui’ was because I kena thorns from bougainvillea….looks like a 5cm scratch…Teng !

I told Meow, he passed the ‘future son-in-law’ test…hahaha. It was real sweet of him…he seems to do a lot of things for me without complaint…makes me love him even more.

Dinner, I had fattening food…Pizza…not Pizza Hut, but the local Frankie Pizza. ‘Tah Pao’ sweet corn for myself and dad (kosong...dun like to put butter…anyway without the butter, can store longer in case still too full…which I still am…I think will eat tomorrow la.

Meow wanted to buy the “Chen Chu Nai Cha”…in English dunno call what Bubble Milk Tea ? Cannot remember…but the stall closed by the time we finished our dinner at Supertanker. I suggested maybe we can get one at “Pasar Malam” (night market)…ahh…there’s one tonight at Pantai Jerjak. But it’s a Malay pasar malam…very few Chinese stalls. We did see Ice Kacang & Herbal tea…but no “Teh Mutiara Tek Tek”. Hehehe…he asked me how to translate Pearl to Malay…Pearl – Mutiara, Tea – Teh, and being mischievous, he insisted the word “Nai” is Breast instead of Milk. So, he asked how to say Breasts in Malay…I told him “Buah dada”….nah…not good enough…he asked…got a more naughty or sophisticated word instead? Hmm…I remembered some childhood Malay friends taught me…Buah dada – Tek Tek…so…that’s how we came about with “Teh Mutiara Tek Tek”. : p I dun drink anyway…coz got milk…I only take condensed milk or coffee mate…dun u think of lying to me if it’s milk powder…I can smell the difference.

Saw hamsters…couldn’t resist…no, I did not buy, but I touch touch nya. Cannot la…no time to jaga them la.

Back home…all sweaty from the walk…waste water, but quick bath, mandi kerbau one. And guess what? We ate again…He had Ice Kacang while I had Bubur Kacang…that’s why I am so full now…but gives me a good reason to enjoy my favourite Jasmine Tea. Tea very effective for me…digests very fast.

Meow was tired and fell asleep for around an hour before he went back. And what else…I pulled his beard while he was napping. Now my right wrist a little painful…ya la, afternoon sew the beads…then just now pull beard…and now typing…RSI already.

Tired liao…time to post and kepo-kepo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hamster very hard to take care one, last time i got also but never tahan lama also.

Joez said...

mrkiasu, i agree...that's y i did not buy lo. I have had more than 10 hamsters b4. I was busy working till my sis pissed off helping me to wash the cage :p
(sis...thanks alot ya).
Hamsters usually live for around a year ? I had one for 2 years...I miss my cute fat Ah Boo.
Every time each die, I would snip off some fur and keep date, with name & date written, and bury the body with sunflower seeds and flowers.

If u have any, make sure u dun feed them with potato, dangerous for hamsters. Oh, thanks for coming by again. ;)Cheers.