Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mar 13 – Number what?


Meow had to pull me out from the bed. I was having slight headache. He was hungry…waited for about an hour before I finally crept out from my bed :P
I gave him a pack of Mamee to ‘teng chu sin’. It was too late for breakfast and too early for lunch…meeting B.Nee, Mark, Gigi, Will, P.Lin at 1pm for lunch at BB (near Sunshine Square - SS).

We reached SS 20minutes to 1pm. What else…shopping !! But this time, it’s just quick grocery/toiletries shopping. Saw peanut butter jam, like a kid wanting a toy, Meow was like drooling over it. So, we bought a loaf of bread as well…oh and he chose the biggest jar of peanut butter and said he can finish it within 2-3 days.

P.Lin came with a new friend who happens to be B.Nee’s neighbour in her old house. She’s quite pretty except that a little tomboyish. After lunch, we went to ‘clean the drains’ at BJ’s bowling alley. Of course, the guys are better. But we had fun laughing at each other and ourselves. After bowling, I went over to say hi to B.Nee’s mom (they have a shop in BJ).

Meow and I decided not to leave yet…and I was thirsty….and hungry for McD’s fries. Goodness, Coffee Bean (C.B.) was really packed…luckily Meow saw a place. I ordered a piece of Choc Fudge cake and Sunrise as I dun like the Coffee at C.B. Too bad they dun have Starbucks in B.Baru. Waited for 2 – 3 years liao…hopefully they will have an outlet nearby SOON ! Then I can enjoy my fav. Frap. Espresso.

I went to ‘tah pao’ McD’s large fries to enjoy with the cake and Sunrise. Shared with Meow la…not eating all to myself.

Back to his place, I was happy to kepo some blogs, while Meow washed his 2 cars. His dad asked us to join in for dinner. It turned out that his younger brother is getting married this year-end and his fiancé’s parents came out to discuss on the wedding arrangement. Thank goodness no one asked about us. We were just happy eating the delicious ‘choo-char’ at Sg. Ara Seafood. It’s nice and always crowded.

We spent some time together after dinner. Dunno how we came to the topic…Meow asked me he is number what….he was showing 5 fingers…I looked…and started counting…he was a bit jealous and upset when I pointed to the second finger on the second hand : P

I am not sure how guys will react or feel. But I am glad he still loves me the same (I hope so) after I revealed some of my past relationships. Well, everyone has a pass right…what’s more important is the present and future. It doesn’t really matter which number we are in…as long as u hope and work for the last position ! ;)

No comments: