Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mar 15 – Meow away for the day


When I woke up this morning, it was still AM, not like previous days…hehehe. Reason ? I had stomachache ler. Didn’t feel like sleeping back again, so I went downstairs and made myself a cup of Nescafe to go with Nasi Lemak for brunch.

2pm, Sako came over to take her letters. She lepak till 4.30pm…I told her got American Idol at 4pm…oops, seems like now it’s only Wed & Thurs :P
Anyway, it was good as we get to spend some time together and she told me some stories about her Senior Citizen Club members.

Meow called few times from KL. He’s away for one day training and will be back tonight. As predicted, his flight delayed…Air Asia ma…well known already…always delayed.

I finally started my beadwork for shoes. It’s my first time sewing for beaded shoes and I am glad it turned out ok, although I am quite slow now. My friend called to inform that the future director will have a phone interview session with me tomorrow morning. A bit nervous…let’s hope my ‘kangkalogy’ skills still work. Well, that would mean I have to sleep earlier tonight, no more 4 – 5am.

Meow just SMSed to inform me he has arrived and wants me to accompany him for dinner. Hmm…I can’t wait to see him…miss him a lot. Ok, I will keep my post short today as nothing interesting happens also ma…some more, not really in the mood to type long long.

No comments: