Nuffnang

Monday, January 24, 2005

Something to share

I am so pek cik with my work...taking a small break...and feel like sharing this :


Well.....here is something to link the 5 'C's to
the newer 5 'B's......!!!
>I don't need a CAR, but I want a BMW .
>I don't need a CONDO, but I want a BUNGALOW.
>I don't need you to have CASH but I want you
to own a BANK .
>I don't need you to have a CAREER but I want
you to be a BOSS .

>It's interesting...most of you would have heard of
the Singapore 5 'C's :
> Car, Condo, Credit Card(Gold), Cash and Career <

>Heard of the 5 'B's ?
B - BMW ; B - Body ; B - Brain ;
B - Billionaire ; B - Bungalow .

>And, in addition with the 5 'K's ..........
Kiasu (scared of losing)
Kiasee (scared of dying)
Kiabor (scared of wife)
Kiaboh (scared of having nothing)
Kiacheng-hu (scared of government)

>We've been reading about the 5 'C's and 5'K's for
Singaporeans, now comes the 5 Numerals and
Malaysia's equivalent...... : >>
>Singapore's "practice" for Simple Living :
1 - One Wife
2 - Two Children
3 - Three-Bedroom Condo
4 - Four Wheels
5 - Five Figure Salary
>Malaysia's Malays 'practice' to Simple Living :
5 - Five Children
4 - Four Wives
3 - Three Figure Salary
2 - Two Wheels
1 - One-Storey Link House

Well...? If you think about it, it's true- ain't it?

No comments: