Nuffnang

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Jan 19 - Improvement

LX SMSed
19-0-05 8:40pm Wed
Later can i see u, i miss u very much...
we eat supper, ok

I replied "ok, call u later". I was watching American Idol, yesterday 1st show, entertaining. Finished at 10pm, I went upstairs, toilet, then called him. Asked what time he had dinner, he said 9pm, so I said no need la since he also not hungry. He said ok, but could sense his disappointment. Then I burnt some CDs for Sako (third aunt), he called back...said he miss me. Just wanted to hear my voice. Said he 'boh kam muan' I dun give him chance. Talked (actually din really talk, was quiet most of the time), then he finally hang up after said goodnite.

He called
19-01-05 11:16:54pm Wed
Just apprx. 10 seconds after LX hung up, my ex called me. He asked if I have taken dinner or wanna go 'lim teh'. He already had dinner, just wanna go out for drinks. Wow, improvement (I thought to myself)...and furthermore, I did not SMS or call him earlier. But I did email him in office telling him that LX said wanna return me $.
Told him I was writing CD for my aunt, he said he would wait if arrive early, but I had to wait instead. Dad was surprised I am going out to makan, he said just now I had big pack of rice, then eat again ? Hehehe....actually digested liao ma.
Went to Khaleel Nasi Kandar near USM, I had maggi mee goreng, he - fried ice-cream. We talked awhile, then he got call, he walked away and talked for almost 15 minutes. I was abit unhappy, wondering who he was talking to... I watched the big screen, they had the pirated VCD on Tsunami clips. When he returned, he apologised. He said it's call from his Tech Support agent...( hehee, me smiling inside :P ).
He asked me curiously if LX has any chance, he asked " Are u sure LX dun have any chance liao ? "
I told him I do not think so, at least at this moment, I dun wanna think about it, LX is very possessive. He made me frustrated many times...when I went out with my friends, LX was not happy and went out with Shirin instead to get even...I don't like that. Damage done....well...it will take some time or a lot of effort from LX. ( Moreover I still cannot let go of my ex...but I cannot say that to him ).
I told him I did ask a few of my girl colleagues if they wanna go pubbing, one very pretty but vegetarian, she said her bf must be same...another pretty also, stays in Air Itam, no transport but cannot go back too late...he said my kang tao really problem...hehehe. He said maybe Thurs nite (eve of Raya Qurban), Ah Kwan (his bro's friends) might be going to pub again but he himself cannot, coz working on Pub. Holiday. He said if I want, I can join them...walau eh, I said I dun dare la...not very close to them.

Went home almost 1am, showered, transfer some files from my memory key to pc...went to bed already 2am ++. Hiya....sleep late again lo.

No comments: