Nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2005

Jan 10 - Surprise, he misses me ?

He SMSed
10-01-05 12:27:39am
Er..Last night, the drink, wil not count
u in :-)


I called
10-01-05 12:35:52am
I called back, asked him to include me for the bill, pai seh la, if not next time pai seh to join.
He said, this is girl's advantage, free drinks. Chat for a while, he interrupted, asked if I wanna go out,
he wanna fill in fuel for his car, maybe join his bro's frens at Pelita Nasi Kandar. I politely rejected (see, I do reject him, ok ?) coz it's late, I was already in bed and not enough sleep. We talked for 16mins and 41 seconds before saying goodnite.

I SMSed
10-01-05 01:43am
Hmm, i sleep late
again. Try to sleep
now. U also, dun b
too late, take care
of yr health too,
esp u hv so much
second hand
smoke. Nite.


He SMSed
10-01-05 01:47:18am
Ok. Goodnite 2 u
too..


This morning, around 10am, I called him from office to ask if I went out with him on Fri nite coz I cannot remember, I need to fill in my expenses worksheet...then before he managed to answer, I remembered we did not coz later 10.30pm, we went to fetch Eric and then met my ex at Khaleel - USM (he was having dinner with frens) there to go to Jean's house at Paya Terubong. We were at Jean's dad's funeral (Christian style) till almost 2am...then my bf and I went to Kayu for burger before he sent me home.

No comments: