Nuffnang

Monday, January 24, 2005

Jan 23 - I am confused...what does he want?


LX called
23-01-05 12:24am Sun
LX called, asked if I want to have supper, told him I was sleeping.


I SMSed
23-01-05 2.30am Sun
My alarm went off, I SMS my ex :
So, how’s the place, happening boh ?

I did not get any reply, I woke up around 4am, still no reply…sad sad !!

9am, stomachache, took colon cleanser last nite, so had to go toilet. He did not SMS me back. I was quite sad…thinking how he spoilt my beautiful memory…I mean yesterday morning and noon till dinner…almost perfect ! I won’t call him, will see how long it takes for him to call or sms me. By 2.30pm, I was quite upset...then Peck Lin called. We talked for half hour before she suggested to come out. Ok lo…one hour later lo. She was late, and she was also fetching her bro and his bro’s new friend. They wanna go town. So, we went to Prangin Mall…went to Starbucks, saw his bro and friend also there. Had a good time talking to PL.
We went around, then had dinner at 5th floor food court, talked to Ah Lean Ee. She was very busy. Pity her, she had some burn scar of her face, finger, chest and arm, she said was in rush and kena the hot oil. She was working alone, have to fry noodles, pisang/ubi goring, cut fruits, cut vege, etc. She will be off only 2 days for CNY. Later around 8.30pm, we went to pick up PL’s bro & friends at SOHO. Her bro’s wife was upset, could hear his bro arguing and trying to calm his wife. They are not together now and she is suspecting he’s wife a girl. So he had to pass his hp to the guy friend to convince the wife. PL sent me home after that.

He called.
23-01-05 9:35:46pm Sun
I was wondering if I should call my ex. I really cannot stand not knowing what happened last nite. But, he called me, before my shower. He asked if I wanted to eat, he said he ate only a bak chang an hour earlier. I said ok lo (shit I was still full that time). Told him I have to shower, so he said will pick me twenty mins later, but it was 35 mins later.

Went to Jelutong, on the way down, talked abt his pubbing…he said joined his bro’s friends and customers…said luckily I did not go coz he didn’t know most of them, and those he knew, brought along gf. Told him I dun mind but he said ppl will think he didn’t take care and leave me alone there…I said he thought as me as burden, which he admitted. Feeling angry, I said never mind, I know liao, next time he won’t ask me and I would appreciate that he dun let me know if he’s not inviting me.

We had Char Koay Kak, our favourite too, he had koay teow th’ng as well. We still talk, did not stay long as he was sweating. Told him I went out with Peck Lin earlier. I think feeling abit guilty, he said I can ask Peck Lin to bring me if I wanna go pubbing and maybe join them only when there.
Reach home by 11:10pm. I showered and called LX. Talked awhile. He asked if I was busy earlier coz I did not call or reply his SMS (I miss you..very very much). I asked what he expected me to reply. Then I told him I was out with PL. Didn’t talk long coz I said I wanna online maybe, so here I am writing this and it’s 1am liao, shit better stop. Gotta wake up early for work.

Ei...saw my sis Online on MSN, talked awhile, hehehe. She said got addicted to my blog updates, like chasing Chinese drama series...hahaha !! Pai seh !





No comments: