Nuffnang

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Jan 30 – Farewell Lunch for LX

8am, stomachache…I took blood cleanser pill before I slept, I think must be the alcohol being washed out. Went back to sleep before my alarm goes off at 10.30am. Sleepily, I showered…LX called me, said fetching me at 11.30am for his farewell buffet lunch.

On the way down, I SMS my ex to go if he can coz not many turning up. Reached there 12 noon, saw Eric on hp checking who else coming or not. While LX and Eric went to take food, I received SMS from my ex stating he got sorethroat, no point going. I called him, telling him that there will only be 5 ppl (including Zana & Chee Wei). He said he will SMS LX to inform him. Well, what happened to the rest ? 1 attending wedding, 2 kereta rosak, 1 sorethroat, 1 working, 1 MIA…what a farewell. Oh, and that bitch called LX...she hung up on him coz TL wor. She said she was not informed abt the lunch. Hello ?? Didn't she read the mail ? Saja cari pasal.

Food was so-so…I was full by third round…hey, only small portion la. Maybe old liao, cannot eat much. I skipped desert, ice cream and coffee ! Yes, I had teh tarik instead of coffee but wished I had the coffee instead coz the tea was too sweet.

I was quite bored sitting there till 2.30pm coz their topics on AP2 work and collegues. Went home after that coz LX said he will buy his stuff tomorrow. Good for me, I need to rest…but I did not…had an hour of ironing till my shoulder nak patah ! Ya la…almost 2 weeks clothes accumulated ma. After that, I washed my pillow cases, showered…hungry liao…energy and calories burned. Luckily dad called and tah pao Swatow Lane’s Indian mee for me. Was writing this half way when he came back and asked me to eat while still hot. Yum yum…super spick. And now I am too full…read yesterday’s newspapers, sleepy…came back to my room to continue my blog…wa…8.40pm liao. My ex did not call me…so no movies lo. Nvm, I will tried not to call him…until he calls me…until I buey ta han !! Yan yan yan ~~ !!
Ok, shall online now to post this long winded story and kepo at other blogs. I like visiting this other blog :
http://kstang.blogspot.com
There are many other Malaysia links there. Go kepo kepo la. :)

No comments: