Nuffnang

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Jan 12 - Another Surprise !! God is so Great !!

He called
12-01-05 11:04:13pm
Guess what ? He called !! Yes yes yes ~~~!! My ex called me. I was still posting my blog when I heard the familiar "The Entertainer" tone coming from my hp which I assigned only to him. He asked me what happended ? He thought I was stuck in my home toilet. Told him what happened. He then asked me if I wanted to join him for dinner. Actually I was hungry even after my Milo+Cereal. So I said Ok also la. He replied "Same la, coming over in 10 mins time".

We went to the same coffee shop in town, after Hotel Agora. I ordered Wan Tan Mee, he ordered Hokkien Loh coz he pai seh if did not 'pong chan' his school mate. Not enuff, he ordered Wan Tan Mee as well. We talked like normal. Told me Ah Cheok's dad passed away and he might be going to KL this Sat nite to pay respect if the funeral is not over yet. I gave him RM 20 for white gold. He said no need but I insisted coz I also know Ah Cheok ma. Asked me to remind him again on Fri just in case he forgot to pass to Cheok.

On the way back, he again asked abt his hair...so worried abt how he looks. I asked him how much he paid (RM 25) and when he's going again coz I thought of trying since not bad. Surprisingly, he said will let me know if he's going this Sat, can follow him (*** smiling***) !! God is with me !! God is GREAT !! Thank you thank you !!

Reached home by 1am...called LX. Slept around 2am. I was awaken by a sound at 5.20am....I thought I was dreaming...then as I was reaching for my bottle water, I heard some sound again (like something runninng swiftly). My first thought was ....snake ?? Nah...I sat up...afraid to put my foot down coz it was dark. I pull my curtain over abit...still not clear...then took my bottle...tried to make some noises...just to scare whatever it was...then I saw my hp on the floor, grabbed it, I use the light as torchlight....nothing....ohh...then I remembered, must be that little long tail with whiskers which I saw few months ago...I finally had the courage to put my foot down and very quickly, switched on the room's light. Looked around for some 5 mins...before I continue my dreams...

Ok, gotta go back to my work / training....

No comments: