Nuffnang

Monday, January 17, 2005

Jan 14 - 16 : LX and EX, hmm....

14th Jan 05 - This is the last time LX fetches me back from work, asked if he wants to watch movie, he said ok. So, we went to BJC...I wanted to watch ..."Meet the Fockers" but only screen at 12 midnight, so maybe "National Treasure" starring Nicolas Cage but he said he already downloaded into his PC. He suggested horror movie "The Doll Master", no way la !! I think Shutter was the last horror movie I watch, no more pls ! I am a bit chicken when it comes to horror movies !!
In the end, no movies, just dinner, Kenny Rogers...Sze Chuan flavour, ok ok la...spicy and sour taste, original flavour still the best la. Went home after that, dad was surprise that I am back early.

I called
14-01-05 10:56:02pm
My ex was in office, working, just reached office he said, talk later wor... I went downstairs to read newspaper and watched Astro or rather Astro watched me.
Not expecting anything and almost ready to go upstairs to rest or sleep maybe...suddenly the familiar "The Entertainer" tone sang again :)


He called
15-01-05 01:23:18am
Went out supper with him at Sungai Dua, malay stall, nearby KFC. Had fried koay teow. Talk awhile...this time he seems supportive of my decision. He said it's mainly LX's fault that cause me to lose my feelings. Went back around 2.30am, by the time I went to bed, it was 3am, but I was still very much awake, I think I finally fell asleep at around 4am. Never mind, tomorrow Saturday.


Saturday morning 9.30a, woke up, stomache, aiya, it's the colon cleanser I took last nite, so had to go empty my bowels...duh !!
Went back to sleep, 10.50am, Gavin SMSed me...asked what I was doing, any function...I replied back "No la...sleeping at home". Then he so notty, SMSed back ask'g sleeping at LX's house ah ? I called him, he asked if wanna go shopping...hmm...actually me very sleepy but it's ok la, long time din accompany him liao, some more he always so nice, so concern abt me. He said he will SMS Chris. Too bad YN has to work, otherwise can go lepak together. But Chris did not join after all.

By 12noon, I was ready downstairs, Gavin called back some 15mins later informing me that he's waiting for doctor, something growth in between his thumb and index finger. Finally at 1pm, he came. Went to Gurney Plaza, sales at Padini, Seed, etc. Bumped into Sales Chia Yin and Sok Peng with their fiance/bf in front of jewellery shops. They din realise I had left Dell for 6 months !!
After lunch at Chopper Board, Gavin & I went browsing, MPH, clothes, clothes and clothes !! I couldn't find anything nice. I bought a pair of earrings and a choker, but guess what ?? I left it at Coffee Bean ler....sigh ~~~!! Never mind la, what a lesson for a forgetful person like me. It didn't cost much, but I really love them ! Gavin told me it's not in his car....boo hoo ~~ !!

LX called me twice that day, once just as I was about to stepped in Gurney, he asked if I had woke up or had my lunch, then he asked who I was with, could hear he was disappointed or expected me to have lunch with him.

Another time was at 4.30pm, he asked if I am still shopping. Then, he asked if I wanna watch "National Treasure", I asked where, he said his house as he had downloaded into his pc, I said, u go ahead watch first la. I know he miss me alot.


I called
15-01-05 06:03:49pm
Called him to see if he's going down, no answer.

Then I called LX to see how he was. Asked if he has taken lunch or dinner, he told me none at all...so I asked if he wanted to hv dinner. He said he's still watching "National Treasure" and will end soon...ok, so I told him to miss-call me when he's coming over. I laid around for awhile, feet tired from all those walking...hehehe.
Then had a quick shower...hmm...try my luck again, call my ex...

I called
15-01-05 6:28:15pm
Again, no answer...hmm...maybe busy...


He called
15-01-05 07;04:01pm
Called me when I was having dinner with LX. He was on the way to fetch Kevin to Malacca. I managed to talk awhile esp. when LX went to order curry fish head. Told him I had to accompany LX since he belum makan lagi...then he said ok la...and goodbye, told him to take care.
After dinner, LX dropped me off. He was very quiet. Dad was really curious I was back early on Sat. nite. He asked me why so early ? As usual, I just smile....hehehehe....

Later I send a 2 SMS to my ex, one to tell him why I went out with LX and another much later, to ask him drive safely.

He SMSed
In kl, having
supper now. After
that wil go melaka


I SMSed
Ok, drive safely or hv good rest if yr turn
to doze. Pls let me know once u reach, ok?
Prayers for u :)


I woke up in the middle of the nite, went to loo, checked my hp, no SMS...hmm...morning....also none. :[

I called
16:01-05 08:52:28pm
I called, no answer. Getting worried abt my ex.
Trying to read the Sunday Star and had the TV on...nothing interesting on Astro. Tired, cleaned my room since 4pm till 7.30pm. I sorted and file my bills, before I swept the floor, wiped my shelves, cleaned my air-cond and mopped the floor. Was so hungry, had to eat a packet of Mamee before I can proceed to wash my clothes and took my shower. Thank goodness dad said wanna fry sausages for me...I am so lucky !!


16-01-05 10:12pm
I SMSed
Hey, pls at least
let me know if u r
on the way or hv
reach Pg. I m
worried...


He called
16-01-05 10:14:39pm
Sleepily he told me he has reached. And he went back to sleep. Ok, at least I know he's back safely. Praise the Lord.


He called
16-01-05 10:59:16pm
This is very unexpected, asked me if I wanna go supper...I said ok but I had to call LX first as he was crying just now. I called back LX, lied to him that my bro came over, will talk abt us later or tomorrow, he sound ok compared to earlier when he called me. He asked if I still have feelings for him and why I changed. I just told him I wanted to have more time for myself, I want to do my own things, make more money (not sure if he gets the hint, but I think not).Then went downstairs, dad was asking, wahh...go out to eat again ? Coz earlier he fried 2 sausages for me which I ate with buns...but I had only 1.5. I just smiled....then went out to play with Ron my dog, while waiting for my ex.
Went round town...dunno where to eat at this hour, finally to a coffee shop with girls singing...lots of ah pek there drinking beer. I wanted to go to ladies when reached there, it was quite dark and I appreciate him waiting for me (though I did not ask him to) ;)


I only had teh ping, he had fried spaghetti and wan tan soup. This time, he sounded even more supportive of my decision, he kept asking if LX did manage to change and become more stable, will I consider back LX ? I said maybe, but preferably not. Then my ex said he would not blame me for my decision to break off, as LX did so many minor minor things to piss me off earlier...like kept comparing me with MY and Shirin, not showing up at work on time, use Shirin to 'kek' me when he thinks I dun spend enough time with him, no determination to work hard, etc....he advised me that I should be direct with LX abt all these including his future not being stable...

No comments: