Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Jan 18 - The reasons revealed

I reached home already 10.30pm. The wedding dinner ok...Boon Ee looks pretty in her yellow gown. Chee Woei (her husband) and her sang Jacky Cheung's song. She has this nice green floral design which sparkles on her back till her upper arm.

Gavin and I sat with a bunch of aunties and uncles...later Soon Lay Tat (Finance - Taiwan) came with gf-to-be as the girl said they are not couple. She looks nice, matching la. The food, I find it a bit too salty though.

Saw Choo Sing, Oy Fui, Brandon and Elyss, Pui Geik, Ewe Jin, Vivien, Bee Hoon & William and of course Sue who never miss out any 'makan' function. They sat together. Music was loud as the speaker was quite near, we had to 'shout' when talking...got ppl came in to sell Chinese newspapers, loud cheers and 'yum seng' occasionally heard...beers....hmmm....these are what I would like to avoid if it's my own wedding. No alcohol, my family/relatives should be ok, but not sure abt my future other half. But I knew LX cannot...the other day when we attended his friend's weddings, we sort of talked abt how ours would be, when I mentioned the above, he said cannot, if no alcohol, might as well no need to have the dinner....duh ~~!!
But anyway, this is not an issue anymore.


I called
18-01-05 11:06:40pm
After my shower, called my ex. He was outside eating, he asked if I have taken my dinner. I said already. Waa...he sounded like a bit guilty did not ask me. I did not ask who he was with.
Told him later I had to call LX to discuss abt our relationship.


I called
19-01-05 12:24:17am
After 1 hour and 12 mins talking to LX, sometimes anger, sometimes frustration got into me...I called my ex to blurt out to him. He listened but say he has no comments...told him I just need an ear. He belum mandi, told me he went out with his bro. for dinner. Then we talked abt maybe going to pub this weekend. He was reluctant for me to follow him, scared ppl think we are back together. Asked me to get some girl friends...but told him my colleagues dun have transport...he asked, pretty or not, if pretty, he can fetch...duh ~~!! Never mind, if he wants, he will ask me along, let's see...not gonna pester him.


So, what happended to LX and me ? I told LX all my concerns, he was sad. He kept comparing and brought out my past with my ex. I told him it was different. He asked if can still work things out, last time he also work things out with his ex...again, wanna compare....sigh ~~!! Told him I prefer to be single for now, dun wanna think about this too much, wanna be free and able to go anywhere I like with anyone and not having to report to him all the time. He said he was a little angry with me...just like I was angry with my ex when we broke off (walau eh, why he kept touching on my past with my ex?!). I got pissed off ! I think I was a little harsh when I talked to him.
I told him we couldn't trust each other, he kept checking my SMS, call logs, diary...He said he read my diary is b'coz girls always complain their bf not concern or jealous...but I said I never complain, but then he said his ex does, I told him, I am not her...but he argued that I complained my ex when he was not concern, I said, it was different...my relationship with my ex was very deep. I know that must hurt him even more, but I was really angry that he kept mentioning abt my ex.

In the end, LX said, we shall remain friends.

No comments: