Nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2005

Jan 9 - What more can I ask ! :)

We went to Ali to have supper till about 4am. Then my ex asked Kevin to drive as he's doesn't feel that good, he had apprx. 10 glasses...was afraid if there's police check. Well there was but we were not stopped. Anyway, Kevin looked steady enough.

I was screaming "Yes!!" inside my heart when my ex sat beside me at the back. His legs was next to mine...not sure if he purposely sit like that or he was just being comfortable as always...and my arms were next to his also! I was wishing that the moment will last longer !! Things/Situations I thought lost...come back again !! Are these prayers answered ? I dunno, I thank and praise the Lord. I am contented. :))

Reached home 5am, I decided not to call my bf, SMSed him that I've reached. Took my shower, put on Yoko-yoko coz my knees already aching, in fact still feel it now...hehehe...long time didn't dance liao ma. I think I sleep smiling.

No comments: