Nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2005

Jan 8 - Dancing thru the Nite

It was still early when we reached there at 11.10pm. Not many ppl yet. The guys opened a bottle of Chivas. We got a table in front of the dance stage, corner, anyone who goes up the stage or to washroom, will surely pass our place. It's a goodview I will say. 11.30pm, Melissa n I started some warm ups...but the guys remained seated.
An hour later, pub started to fill...guys, girls...mostly in pairs, slim or fat...short or tall, ah beng or ah kow, u named it...what a variety. My ex said, opposite us, one fat girl in pink top and skirt kept looking at him, hahaha !!
I was practically dancing the whole nite, taking short breaks in between. Music not my type, but just wanna be in the mood. Another group, his bro's frens came in around 12.30am, the guys started on their feet and moving shoulders n hips now. They went on stage, asking us the join...nah...I told my ex, wait till my song comes.

I did went up, just for fun, haha...it's a good release...haven't been so 'free' for so many years...ever since I started dating my ex. He was the one who dislike going to such places, but now ? Haha...some more said I am not outgoing ! Duh !!

Kevin asked me if he should go up to a girl, orange low cut top, she looks kinda sexy. I said, why not, but he wasn't confident. Luckily he didn't go, turned out that the girl is les. At one time, I was just sipping my drink, enjoying the music...that girl came over from the stage inviting Melissa and Me to join her up there. Melissa was shy, I friendly rejected her, pointing to Kevin instead but she ignore him and kept asking Melissa and Me again. So, I give face, went up, pulling along Melissa. We were on our feet and moving along to the hot tune, but that girl has her own weird style of dance, likes to use her hands like the Egytian style...she made us follow her style. Had a short sexy dirty dancing move with her...touched her back, smooth !! No wonder Kevin drools !! But too bad...lesbian.

3am, crowd started leaving, saw that girl went to ladies, I went in few mins later as I wanted to see how she looks in brighter lighting. Just as I entered the ladies, saw her making some sexy moves in front of the full length mirror. She was startled a bit and smile when she saw me looking at her. I smiled back. She left after that. When I went out, I saw our table empty, they must've gone out leaving me...duh !! Then, saw my ex coming back for me.

No comments: