Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jan 10 - He misses me AGAIN ?


He SMSed
10-01-2005 9:59:46pm
I was talking to Peck Lin on the phone when I heard a "toot" indicating a SMS came in. I plucked in my ear set so as I can continue talking to her while retrieving my SMS. Dunno why, during that few seconds, my instinct told me, it should be from my ex. Yes !! It was from him :)
He wrote :
Me going to makan
now. U want to join?

I am not sure if this is because he knows I am home already coz I was so excited about going back straight after dinner ( I made my bf dropped me home right after dinner with him, told him I was tired, really, I was tired and prefer not to lepak at his house - got bored I guess ). So, I called from my home to my ex's office. He picked up after a ring, told him I am so happy...he was curious. Told him abit abt what other ex (the one b4 this ex) said abt my bf always late to work and not showing desire to improve or work hard. Also, my other ex said it was a mistake to start too soon with my bf, and it was a mistake on top on a mistake coz they are all pals!! Duh ~~!!

I called
10-01-05 10:08:34pm
I was so excited, I told Peck Lin, she was understanding enough to let me go. So, I called my ex, trying not to sound excited of coz...asked where he is, he said he just changed into casual clothes and coming out from his house. He asked if I wanna eat, I 'hesitated' for a while (hehehe, have to act a bit ma), then appeared to be thinking...then I said "I ate quite early, ok la". He said coming over within 5 - 10 mins' time.

Cool ! I changed into my new jeans and black singlet top. When I went downstairs, he just arrived.
We went to town, somewhere near Sin Kim Sua ( i think ), ordered Char Hor Fun, he - Wan Tan Mee...both - nice. Was surprised when he left some of his for me and helped me eat mine (yeah, he still share my food !)
Then he was busy SMS-ing and also talking and listening to me most of the time. I asked how come he has so many SMS, he seems to be so bz with his phone. He replied, friends la....then later only he listed out Cheok, Kevin,... then I asked, no girls meh....he said, got la...
Then I joked that he did not SMS me...then he said "Got ah...just now ma si lo". Teng !!
He asked what time I eat usually...told him usually quite early, around 6pm. Then he asked if my bf will ask me for supper later. No la...he usually join his badminton friends. Hmm...I wonder whether he is updating his 'database' so as he can ask me out when he cannot find others....I perli him he only thought of me when he others are busy to join him. But he said "No ah, actually just now Kevin asked me to makan, but I purposely rejected him". Hmm....tell me, tell me....is this a good sign again ? He must've not realised he indirectly told me he prefers to go out with me !! Never mind, it's ok to pull my hopes higher once a while...i know i know, I might fall again...it's ok...let me feel the pleasure for a while la.


We then lepak till 11.30pm before leaving for HSBC. He withdrew money and we proceed to Citibank. I waited in the car. On the way back, he seems to be enjoying his loud rap music. He even offered to lend me the CD. Nah, I said I never liked these songs. Advised him to take care, he has been smoking second hand smoke alot lately since most of his Dell colleagues smoke and since he enjoys going pubbing...he said, so healthy for what ? Hmmm....then I asked, u are the one who told me to take care of my health too ma, then he said, u different ma, u are lady.
By 12.20am, I was back home. I secretly smile that he still waits till I finished locking my gate before he drove off. Oh...no one can understand how much happier I am. Yet, I feel so so bad for my bf...


I called
11-01-05 12:45:50am
Still in happy mood, I was humming a chinese song I remembered watching on Astro but dunno who the singer is and what song title, so I called my ex and hummed to him. But he has no idea...he asked me to hum again...I did but I think I couldn't get the tune right. He then mentioned he hasn't bathed yet coz was talking to his mom...so I wished him Good nite and put on my lotion and laze round till 1.30am. My bf finally called to report he was back from Badminton....I think I doze off at around 2am+ again.

No comments: