Nuffnang

Thursday, January 06, 2005

On Christmas Day

The next morning, i woke up around 10am, looked at the clock, my bf hasn't called me...then I went back to sleep, work up again 11am, then 12.30pm, I couldn't sleep anymore...it's not like him, usually he will wake me for breakfast on Saturday. So, I called him. He sounded cool...he was reluctant to talk, asked what he was doing, he replied he was taking a nap. He had his breakfast earlier, so I said ok, I let him sleep.

Later, 2.30pm, I was hungry, unsure to eat or to wait for him...so I called him again, he was outside as I could hear from the background noise...he said he was at coffee shop...and he will call me later. Ok !! So, I guess he's trying to get even. I was contemplating whether to cook instant noodles or continue waiting. Stomach already growling since last nite as I did not eat during supper. Then, I saw one miserable packet of Mamee snack, yup, one which I saved for 'rainy' days like this !! Ok, so I opened it, munching into the dry salty noodles...i was in my 3rd munch when my hp rang...it was him, my bf. He asked if I wanted to have lunch ...(lunch ?? !! 3pm u know !! )

I said it's ok since he already had lunch with his 'friend' (he mentioned he was with a guy friend). Then he said, if u dun wanna eat with me, then fine. I asked whether he's on the way, he finally said he was in front of my house. I turned my head, there he was, waiting at the side quietly...duh !!

I changed quickly, we went to have late lunch at Sunway Tunas. We were quiet most of the time. Could see he was upset and mad. Later went to his place. He took a nap, didn't really wanna 'choi' me at first. I checked his hp (he checked mine also ma) - his sms, no record of him calling Shirin, ok...then I checked his call log, hmm...weird, no received or dialled history of his friend...if none, then how he or his friend made the appointment earlier ?? And there's no record showing he contacted Shirin...ok...so...which means...he did contacted her !! And he was afraid I see, so he deleted !! How smart of him...BUT he could not outsmart me, ahem !!

I confronted him when he woke up from his nap, he admitted but puzzled how I knew, of course I did not tell. So, he assumed that I simply shot (tembak). That night, we argued. He was sad, I was sad too (cos I made him upset). He said he was just trying to get me my X'mas present from Mei Leng on X'mas eve, and what he got in return was me going out with my ex. But I told him, I was unhappy as well coz initially he did not plan to buy me the gift until after he agreed to fetch her from airport. He was very upset, I could not bear to see his sad eyes...so I ended up consoling him, even though a part of me wanted to take this chance to create a distance in our relationship. Well...back to square one lo....hmm....

No comments: