Nuffnang

Friday, January 28, 2005

Jan 27 - 2 days liao din see him

I called
27-01-05 11:36:19pm Thurs

I cannot bear not hearing his voice, so I called my ex. He was driving back home from badminton. He had supper with his friends. Yesterday...he ate at home (so he did not go out with Shuen Ling). I told him my bro suggested to buy second hand Wira...my ex dun really like the idea as he himself spent alot on maintenance for his own...but he said whatever I choose, I should feel comfortable as I'll be the driver.
I asked him if he's going pubbing on Fri or Sat. He said most likely Sat nite as Fri, he will have dinner with Cheok...he asked if I wanna join...i said see how lo. Then he went on saying Sat, he's going to make new glasses...with Shuen Ling...he asked if I wanna go ? Huh ? I told him I dun need to change glasses... then if I go....er...do what ? I wanted to ask more...like if they are going for movies or anything after that...if got, then I dun mind joining la...but didn't manage to ask as he said he did not has his hand-free kit on....maybe call me later. We talked for 5 mins.

So, I went downstairs to make a cup of milo with cereal...hungry liao ma...just now went out with Yen Nee and later Chris joined us. I did not eat coz that time I was still full with nasi kandar dad bought for me. We had good time talking till 10.30pm...although YN and I had to bear listening to SMARTS-related story...SMARTS (tool used in Dell for sales to quote, etc).

After my prayer, I tried to sleep...but still would like to know if my ex is going anywhere else on Sat...so I called him at 1:19:21am. Oops, I woke him up...he asked me if there's anything, I said nothing...thought u said wanted to call back, never mind. Hmmm...then I went back to bed...feeling what a fool I am to expect again...sigh ~!

PS : My lesbian best pal told me she wants to turn straight...she has failed with girls...so she thought over and want to try loving guy....she said at least with guy, she won't have to give so much. I wasn't really happy with what she said (I mean I should) as I feel she is lost... I told her, only if this is really what she wants...just be herself and feel comfortable no matter what she chooses. She is very unpredictable lately. Last week she said wanna sell her car and stop her course...after a good scolding...then she said she will not do that. Hmm...I just hope I can help her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment made by: Sis

Dun feel bad about he didn't call you back as he already taking the effort to ask you out so often. THat is a very good sign eh. Well, u gotto control yourself once in awhile.. is not that every day u got to see him..i mean that will be very obvious that u have "something" for him. I know is hard ..but..try to give urself some opportunity to spend time alone doing things without thinking of him. This is a good chance for u to get heal and move forward if u want to do that.

anyway, i like the way u comment on Ryan's pictures..hehehe yea he is such a cutie..but he got sicked yesterday ..catched cold and the cough that i had. :(
but he is okie rite now.

Joez said...

Thanks sis...i know la...sometimes I just choose to feel sad...can't explain la. But I know how to take care, dun worry abt me.
Yup, I love those pictures of Ryan. Actually wanted to put yours and Kit...but scared u dun like...can put ah ?