Nuffnang

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Jan 29 – Another prayer answered


He called
29-01-05 12:02:06am Sat
I dunno when I fell asleep…jumped at the familiar ring tone. My subconscious mind excited but I still could not decide whether it was a dream until I heard his voice…asking if I am asleep…he thought if not yet, wanna go supper. I asked where he was…office or home, he said home. I told him I was on the bed but I am hungry also. He asked “chun oh (sure)?” I said ya la…I had early dinner at 6pm. He said he’ll be coming over between 10 – 20 mins time.
Yes yes yes !! Thank you LORD !! I know YOU listened to my plead, YOU are always here for me. Hallelujah !!


Went to Kayu. He had rice, me just roti canai (one piece nya ok, my sis asked if I get fatter as judging from my blog, she said I ate a lot – supper with ex)…hot milo, coughing ma. We talked a lot…finished drink…then he asked if I wanna order second cup of drink. (Oh ? He likes my company ? Dun wanna leave yet wor…even though he has to wake up early coz he’s to meet Shuen Ling at 11am). Ok, we ordered Nescafe…talked somemore…
I was supposed to be very happy…but I guess I can’t fully enjoy the joy, maybe b’coz another part of me says…dun be too hopeful ! 1.50pm, we left the place. He said will let me know once confirm which pub…he can send me home…but if go, I might go with Peck Lin coz PL SMSed me earlier if I am going.

Dad was on the internet downloading pictures which my sis sent earlier on Ryan’s b’day. Showered, prayers…then sleep by 3am.

10am, Sako called, she said cannot come to clean Ah Ma’s room. She fell outside her bathroom yesterday noon…not serious but she said better not carry any heavy stuff. I told her not to worry and to call me if anything. I decided not to sleep and here I am updating my blog.

12noon, dad woke up, said he’s frying sausages…ok, I will eat later. I dun usually have breakfast on weekends. Lunch also…not necessary…wait till hungry first. But dinner is a must any day ! Can’t sleep on empty stomach :P

No comments: