Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Jan 18 - I wanna be a Hawker !

Aiyo so pek cik today, just an hour before lunch, my big boss asked me to go over his cube. Drew some chart/process flow...talking in technical terms, then ask me to filter excel file with 8602 items !! I dunno the logic leh...memang penat ! Have to keep asking my colleagues, luckily she is nice and helpful but she also busy ma.

I wanna go sell laksa, chicken, whatsover la...anyone interested ? Hard work but fast money, somemore no need to crack my brains with those alien numbers !! I cannot deal with numbers...I would rather write an essay with 10,000 words ! I pray to God to let me get the job I apply in Dell...yep, going back to Hell if the offer is better...my target now is $$ !

Am waiting for Gavin to fetch me to Boon Ee's wedding...almost 7pm, still not yet ready. He got urgent shipment to rush...never mind, hopefully dun need to make grand entrance.

Ok, shall do some surfing or clear my junk mails, lately no time to see leh. Honeymoon period over.
Looking forward to this Friday ! Hari Raya Qurban !! I wanna sleep till late, yahoo!! But wait...I promised Yen Nee to go out with her....hmm....nvm, sleep later on Sat...but wait...I think I promised Kean Eng to go out....then Sunday lo...but but only one day nya. Sleep again next Tues !! Yes, that's life for now.

No comments: