Nuffnang

Monday, January 24, 2005

Jan 22 - Hair cut date with ex, Happy until...


I called
22-01-05 9:30am Sat
I called my ex after my shower, I woke up at 8.55am, excited and not feeling sleepy at all (although I slept at around 4am – reading other ppl’s blog after I posted mine :P ). No answer…well, never mind, I laid back on my bed thinking either he’s still asleep or in toilet.

He called
22-0105 9:52am Sat
He called back, asked if I am ready. He will be coming over in about ten minutes’ time.
He reached 10:04am coz he ‘missed call’ me, I was on the way down from my room.

We reached the hair studio near Pulau Tikus, opposite of Lancia car dealer. He couldn’t remember which floor, we went searching from floor to floor but no hair studio. I said maybe it’s not opened yet or closed down, so he called Shuen Ling (coz it was SL who introduced him the place) but SL did not answer phone. Since he had paid for an hour’s parking, we walked to shop nearby coffee shop (further, passed the market) for breakfast, had char koay teow.
Then he suggested we go to Plus Zone supermarket to pass time (hey, I was thinking about that too). On the way, Sako called me said she wanted to take the CDs which I burnt for her earlier, so I told her to take from my room as I dunno what time I would be back. Within 5 minutes after we stepped into the supermarket, he was on his hp, it was SL, he said the hair studio opens at 11am, and it was 10:55am, so we walked back.

We were the first customers. Good service, RM 28.00 for mine and RM 26.00 for his, inclusive of hair wash, then cut, then rinse again…I quite like mine, had the back thinned and sides layered. The studio looks cool and comfy. And there’s lots of customers right after us. Chic Hair Studio, worth a try.

After hair cut, my ex asked if I can still eat, I said maybe. But I needed a favour from him. He was ok to fetch me to Gurney as I wanted to take the earrings and choker which I left at Coffee Bean last week. He went to fill up gas. The supervisor, Azlina whom I spoke to was not in yet, so I asked the guys to pass her a bracelet, which I made, for her kindness. I called my ex telling him I was ready, he was surprised so fast, he came back 10 minutes later. Oh, I was surprised it took him so long to ask me who called me earlier. I told him my aunt, Sako. Hmm…I thought to myself, what made him ask, jealous ? Curious ? It must took him a lot of consideration before asking him, knowing his ego.

We then went to have our favourite Hokkien mee opposite HQ Police Station. The lady still remembers that I
want extra chilli ! I couldn’t finish all though, but he did. It was already 2.30pm by the time make a move back. He said too tired, will not go for his badminton at 3pm. I was smiling to myself, happy that he ‘sacrifice’ badminton to have haircut and lunch with me…maybe I just put false hope but I still enjoy it :P

Went home, showered, still not sleepy, so I took out my beads, made a bracelet which I am satisfied…got hungrier by the time I almost finished…checked the time, 5.20pm. I went downstairs, sms my ex.

I SMSed
22-01-05 5:43pm Sat
Hungry now after finish making my beaded bracelet, going to eat biscuits, teng !


He SMSed
22-01-05 5:48:25pm Sat
Me stil in bed. Not
bath yet. Aiya can
ask ur friend to eat
ma.. I think I wil
eat later la

I replied to him, never mind, can diet ma.
Feeling too hungry as my food digested when I made the bracelet, I cooked instant noodle and had four pieces of biscuits plus a nice cup of Nescafe :)
Watched Astro till around almost 7.30pm, dad came back, I went upstairs, lepak in my room.

He SMSed
22-01-05 9:34:47pm Sat
I was about to call him when I received this SMS:
Going to eat at d
back of ur house
now


I called him back immediately, he asked if I wanted to eat ? He perli me, thought I wanted to on diet. He said, wanna go, walk lo since so near…celaka ! Of course he fetched me, we had duck rice (famous Air Itam) at the food court near my house. I had ‘bee ko moey’ as well, and he had extra small bowl rice and later a ban chien kuey. Wow, he can really eat. We didn’t talk much, he was busy watching the live football on the screen and sms for betting. Then started drizzling, went home within an hour from the time he fetched me at 9:53pm.

Back home…I called LX to see how he was. He sounded ok. I thought so, but later found out that he had a friend over, he was burning some CDs for that guy who also asked him to help PC and also hub from my ex’s bro. He asked if I want to have supper with him, I said no coz I was sleepy liao.


I called
22-01-05 11:12:37pm Sat
I called my ex immediately after I hung up talking to LX. I told him I know who LX bought the hub for. He said me notty, LX didn’t call me but I called LX. I said I know how hurt he is…so I just called to check if he was ok ma. My ex then told me that later he would be going to SS. He didn’t ask me. I was disappointed, but I said to him instead “Enjoy yourself and dun drink too much, drive carefully”

I SMSed
22-01-05 11:43pm Sat
He asked if I want to have supper, think I should go?
Are u going alone ?

He SMSed
22-01-05 11:49:20pm Sat
Aiya.. a supper
cannot hurt la..

Hmm…he ignored my second question !!

I SMSed
22-01-05 11:53pm Sat
I think better not la. Reached liao ? Actually I wanna go also but din ask coz I know u hiam wa ting tey.


He SMSed
22-01-05 11:56:16pm Sat
Not there yet. Can
oo with ur friend
ma.


I replied back that “No one wanna go. Sien nya, take care la
I then made my prayers…I prayed to God that my ex be safe and protected…and he will not do anything that can ‘upset’ me. I wished he hadn’t told me he was going pubbing, but yet I still wanna know. Feeling sad, I set my alarm at 2:30 am. Went to bed.

No comments: