Nuffnang

Friday, January 14, 2005

Jan 13 - Single yet not so single...

I SMSed
13-01-05 09:18pm
Just now I took my few things back from his place.
This time the feeling is different from your place.

He SMSed
13-01-05 10:47:22pm
Hey..If u want
supper, i pick u in
20min.

I SMSed
13-01-05 10:48pm
Ok, c u

This time, it looks like norm for us to go for supper. Went to Taman Pekaka. We had dry koay teow, nice and cheap, only RM 2 got 4 meat/fish balls in the koay teow n another 4 balls in the small soup bowl. I told him I just asked my dad to fetch me next week but I left out the word "Onwards". My ex taught me...he suggested to tell my dad that my LX (Latest eX) changed job and time not 'ngam'. I 'perli' him...sudah pandai create white lies.
He was concern abt how and who else joining him to Cheok's father's funeral in Malacca. Going Sat. nite. Told him to think over coz it will be very tiring if he's driving alone. And where is he gonna stay overnite, most likely he won't be sleeping at all since Cheok will be bz ma. He listened n was then in thought.

We left at 12am. I was quite tired. Showered again, changed my clothes, say my prayers, ready to sleep...not sure if I should still expect LX to call me after his badminton...hmm...I decided to call him to avoid him waking me later...but he was already calling me at the same time. Hah ! So, we talked a while...could feel he was sad...he said he miss me...I could then understand how my ex felt when I said I missed him...so it was rather useless to keep saying I love him or miss him...coz at that time my ex already made up his mind about us. I did not respond but talked something else. I know how hurt LX is but I dun wanna give him more hope. I hope he will understand later. I prayed to God that LX will be able to find his true love and will do well in his career and future.

He will still fetch me from work on Friday, supposed to be last time he fetches me lo. I took my things back. He even helped me...I feel so sorry for him...that was all I felt...I dun wanna think more...if I think deeper, I know I will cry as well. But I guess this is the best for him.

No comments: