Nuffnang

Friday, January 14, 2005

Jan 14 - LX will wait for me...

LX SMSed
14-01-05 09:28:49am
I started to miss u
last night n felt
loneliness... I just
hope u will come
back to me soon.


I was busy at work when I felt vibration on my right pocket (Jacket). I was actually hoping my ex SMS me...hmm...LX...he's upset...i gave him a quick call before I went over to Chin Keow's place. Abit busy today, have to back up Yoot Wah as well (emergency leave). I heard noisy background, he told me he was in bank.
Bank at 9.30am?? How abt work ? I asked why he couldn't wait till next Monday when he is on noon shift ? Sigh ~~ !! He couldn't hear me...so I sent him SMS, said talk later.

Later before lunch, LX called me. I asked why he had to go today, he said had to change his PBB ATM card and something to do with his granny's money...Hmm, u know what I think ? I think it's not really urgent and again, he's taking his working hours to do personal things as and when he likes.

Just like yesterday, he said Penang Bridge jammed due to accident, Ronnie sent him SMS at 7.25am. He said he went back to sleep since jam is bad. Then went for breakfast, turned back 2 rounds (still jammed) before finally went to work. Told me Ronnie reached at 8 something, Selina (his ex boss) reached at 9.30am, but him ? Almost 10.30 am !! Walau eh...boss ka? I told him not to be like that in new company. I really dun like it.


Seriously, I hope he does not wait for me...I know he can really sayang me...but how is he gonna take care of me or the family in future ? I realise love alone is not enough. Welcome to the Real World, Joe !!

No comments: