Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Jan 17 - LX wants to know WHY !


LX MSNed me
17-01-05 8.45am
tell me the truth... is it I occupied too much of your time??


I didn't let u have enough time to do ur personal thing??

LX MSNed me in the morning but I was too busy to reply him, I told him I will talk abt this later...however I was busy...after work, I bathed and had the economy rice my dad bought for me, read newspapers and then called Shireen (my school mate/best pal/band mate). Didn't see her for almost 12 yrs ! LX asked if I wanted to accompany him for dinner after his shift, I couldn't...went out with Shireen and Peck Lin. We went to Greenlane McD, chatted for 3 hours plus, reached home 1am.

Oh, guess what ? God has been real kind to me. My ex called me at 10:57pm when I was still chatting with my friends. He asked if I wanted to have dinner/supper. Told him I was outside, he said he will tah pao home to eat. Hehehehe....I called him at 1:06am to talk. He hasn't sleep yet, told him what LX did/wrote, then also told him my bro said he might sponsor me a little for my car...but I wonder if it's 4 digit, if so....hopefully starts with 5xxx !! Talked for about 10mins before I bathed and called LX later. He was already sleepy...so did not discuss abt his questions.
Oh, btw, LX mailed me the below but I have yet to reply or talk to him...


Jo,
I didn't know what should I do in order to have u back, I was thinking these few days... did I do anything wrong?? I really miss u very very much... we just started 2 months and u already said u wanna left me, it really hurt me very much... where is all our sweet memory goes, u forgot them all? or u didn't even keep them in your short term memory anymore...
I guess this is what happen when love disappear!! Meng Yeng and Shirin do this thing to me, and now u...

No comments: