Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Jan 26 - Terribly miss him

I called
26-01-05 12.16am Wed
Still went to his voice message. I was a bit emotional...I desperately want him back.
I continue to post my blog and was browsing other ppl's blog, hp still in my left hand when suddenly I jumped !

He called
26-01-05 12:25:50am Wed
He returned a call as he received my SMS earlier, he did not know I tried calling him. He said he just finished talking to his new boss Ah Yam.
He asked me what happended about Shirin...LX. I told him, I said I am not sure if I am just plain angry with her or jealous...my ex concluded for me that I was more of angry with that bitch ! After she knew about my break off, she somemore wanna kesi-kesi said I am lucky la, got LX la...bla bla bla...what a f**k-up bitch !


My ex tried to calm me. He asked how is the status of my car...told him I called my bro earlier and asked him to look for me ASAP. He asked if I am worried about having short of cash in hand after I buy car...he offered help "U can let me know or borrow from me if needed". Wow...is he just being helpful ? I dun want help...I want him !!
I also mentioned that I told my dad's gf abt my break-off with LX and that she asked if I am with him (ex) now, I said I wish so...(hoping he would get the hint). He then said "Go find some things to do, set out plans or goals". I said " I did, I just told u about my future plans...my car, new job, business if possible...but these are different things...feelings...u can't just shove it aside and let it heal by itself ". He was lost for words for a while...I kept quiet....he asked if I was ok...I tried so hard not to say "I love u still, please come back". In the end, he said he belum mandi, so need to shower...we talked for 20 mins and 30 seconds !

Oh...when I asked if he has had dinner, he said yes, with his colleagues, he asked if I was waiting for him, I said no la...if I hungry, I would find some things to eat as I know his dinner time not regular. He then said next day also busy, will eat with friend....friend ?? Then he said Shuen Ling....duh !! I said as if I dunno Shuen Ling...if I know one...no need to say friend ( i know he is trying not to 'report' to me). Do u think he's telling me ahead so that I would not expect and be disappointed ? How thoughtful....hmmm....

I tried calling my sis after that but her line was engaged....tried a few times till 1.30am, still enganged, guess she must be talking to my dad's gf.
I think I fell asleep around 2am.

2 comments:

sweetspirits said...

Hi Joez
Letting go is the hardest of all, i hope things come together for you soon
tcz

Joez said...

Sweetspirit,
Thanks for your kindness...i've tried to let go, I am not sure if I ever will or want to...but I am happy to know there are so many who care...even strangers like u ! :)
God bless !