Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Jan 12 - Read the door sign !


I SMSed him
12-01-05 9:59pm
Just now stucked in toilet…door spoilt :[


Now is 10:05pm, he did not reply my sms…. L. Well, was with Yen Nee, Gavin and my LX (Latest eX) at the food court near my house. Went to toilet, LX followed and waited outside for me. There were 3 sections, I chose the one in the middle b’coz it has the brightest lighting. Unfortunately, I did not see the note on the door “ROSAK” which my LX told me abt it after I came out. I tried to open the door but it was stuck. Tried pulling the small lever until my finger sore, useless...the wood at the top of the door was uneven, which makes the door shut tight. So, I called LX, no one answer, called Yen Nee…as expected, she couldn’t hear her phone, thanks to the loud Chinese New Year songs on the TV, called Gavin, went straight to voice message (he did said his hp low batt just now), what a luck I had ! I called them alternately for few more times, even sent mssg to LX, still no one come to my aid. I saw two men talking outside the carpark from the window…was contemplating if I should call / wave to them for help. Nah…news spread very fast ! So, I decided to wait and kept calling few more times as my sweat started to roll down my forehead…ok, I thought perhaps Chris has reached and may be outside joining YN and Gavin…so I called him, but he was still in office, he said he will come now. I tried calling LX again….luckily this time he heard me and came to my rescue !! 10 mins in there…like a sauna !! I guess next time I will not use any toilet with doors that need to push hard to close AND read read read for any sign !! Gee…I thought it was just some scribbles on the door :{

Oh, btw, LX still treats me the same, but he actually was sending me home after dinner…Gavin called, so end up we met…for dinner (but I had earlier with LX) and also to look at the photos taken few weeks back at BBQ steamboat near LX’s house. Everyone look nice in the pix. Came home around 9.15 pm…bathed, washed my clothes, lepak abit…having my 3 in 1 Milo with Cereal, hungry liao ma. Will try to sleep earlier tonite. Hopefully can la.

No comments: